Morning Sweetness

My Teacher, My Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed by and Myungsoo had been so sweet for Jinah.
Now that Jinah knew about his feelings for her, Myungsoo can do freely whatever he wanted to do for Jinah.


He'll make breakfast for her and gave her sweet post-it notes.
He'll make dinner for the both of them and talk about stuffs like what they do on that day.
He'll even help her with her homeworks or projects. He'll sometimes teach her about some lessons she didn't get during class.
 

He's being a good husband for her. And as he do all of those things, that's when Jinah felt that she do really have a husband.
Unlike before, she only felt like she have a housemate who would always nag at her and even annoy her.
 

 

 

 

"Wake up~~"

"Urgh.." Jinah took the pillow below her head and used it to cover her face.

"Wake up babe~~"

She did not move.

"Come on. Wake up now. Let's eat breakfast together." He tried to take the pillow off but she hugged it tighter.

He sighed. She's really hard to wake up.

 

So what he did, he laid down beside her and even entered her comforter so that he can get closer to her.
He then tried to take off the pillow on her head again and good thing she wasn't holding it tighter now. He smiled and laid on his sides. He put his elbow on the bed and put his head on his palm so that he can watch her sleep clearly.

He smiled. His wife is just so cute.
was a little open and that made him laugh.

He then leaned forward closer to her face and kissed her forehead.
He leaned back and saw how her brows narrowed after he kissed her.
He smiled and now leaned closer to her ears. "Wake up my beautiful wife~~"

Jinah groaned and lifted her hands up and pushed that person away from her.
Myungsoo almost fell from her bed. Good thing he balanced himself before he could fell.

"Jinah!" He shouted and that's when she slowly opened her eyes. She even yawned and rubbed her eyes.
"Why are you here?" She asked with sleepy voice. She took the pillow again and hugged it as she went back to sleep.

"Aish!" Myungsoo's patience got over and he stood up on her bed. He bent down and took her hands and pulled her up!

"Waaa~~~" Jinah got shocked when she was suddenly pulled up from her sleep.
Myungsoo smirked when she's finally standing up right in front of him. And their faces was just a hand away from each other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter