Heart Attack

My Teacher, My Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Uh... H-Hoya.." Jinah was so speechless. She doesn't know what to say.

"W-What's the meaning of this Jinah?" Hoya asked while looking at Jinah then to Myungsoo then back to Jinah.
Jinah gulped. Her knees were already shaking. What should she say?

"C-Can we talk inside?" Jinah gulped and tried to speak.
Hoya's eyebrows twitched. "A-Are you two dating?"

Jinah's eyes widened. *Oh god! I'm doomed! We're both doomed!!*
But then, she heard Myungsoo smirked.

"What if I say YES?" Myungsoo challenged Hoya.
Hoya's eyebrows knitted. "What the heck?!"
Myungsoo 'tss'ed. "What's your problem if WE ARE DATING?" He emphasized those words.

Hoya looked down and massaged his temples. He cannot believe what he's seeing.
He then looked up and looked at Jinah. "Jinah. Are you dating Sir Kim?"

Jinah gulped and will almost answer him when she felt Myungsoo's arms wrapped around her waist.
She felt her heart beat so fast and looked up at Myungsoo who's looking at Hoya seriously.

"We're not dating." Myungsoo started that made Hoya to looked at their closeness and then to Myungsoo's face. "We're actually married."
Myungsoo smirked again.

Jinah's eyes widened. She looked up at Myungsoo with wide eyes. *D-DID HE JUST ADMIT OUR RELATIONSHIP TO HOYA?*
"What the ?!" Hoya can't believe what he just heard. "You two are married?!"

"H-Hoya.." Jinah tried to call him but Hoya was glaring at Myungsoo.
Then slowly, Hoya looked at Jinah. "How long are you two married?!"

"2 years. Oh. No. We're married actually for almost 3 years now." Myungsoo smirked again.
Hoya's hands were clenched on his sides. "I can't believe this."

Jinah continued on gulping. She even felt like crying already.
"We've dated Jinah! Without me knowing that you're already married?!" Hoya started shouting angrily.
Jinah jumped on his sudden outburst. "Do not ever shout at Jinah!!!" Myungsoo shouted too.

Hoya laughed unbelievably. "This is bull! I can't believe I'm dating a married lady! Wow! !" He held his head then looked at the them again. "And worst is, you're married to our MATH TEACHER?! HAHAHAHAHA This is crazy! Bull!"
Hoya quickly turned around and ran to his motorbike that he brought. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter