Boom!

My Teacher, My Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jinah and Myungsoo were currently sitting on the couch, watching the news on the television.
Jinah was busy taking and eating hand-full of her snacks when he suddenly took some too.
She stopped and looked at him with a pout. "Yah."
But he just ignored her and started taking some of her snacks.

She got annoyed and pulled her snack away from him.
"Yah." He called when he didn't felt her snack anymore. He then looked at her. "Give me some."
She shook her head with an angry pout. "You're finishing it all!"

He rolled his eyes and tried to take the snack from her but she quickly dodged and moved away from him.
He also moved until she was already trapped at the edge of the couch.

"Yah! Myungsoo! Stop being childish and get your own snack in the cabinet!" She shouted and hugged her snack.
"Selfish! Come on! Give me some!" He tried to pull the snack from her but she just hugged it tighter.

"No!"


"Jinah!"


"Myungsoo!"

 

"Ugh! Fine!" He gave up and moved away from her. Moving at the edge of the other side of the couch.
She blinked and slowly sat properly. She looked at him and saw how angry he was. And she felt so guilty.
She twitched her lips to the side and slowly, she moved closer to him.

"Myungsoo.." She called once she was just a feet away from him.
She then pushed the snack to him.
"Oh.." She started. "You can have my snacks now. Just don't be angry."
He just scoffed and didn't even bother to looked at her. Showing that he was angry.

"Tss. Fine! Then I'll have all of this!" She gave up easily and started taking handfull of her snack but was cut off when he suddenly took the snack from her.
She blinked and looked at him now who was taking a hand-full of snacks and eating it.
She smirked and moved a little more closer to him. "Aigoo~ Stop being childish will you? It doesn't suit you. And why the sudden act of it? Tss."
She rolled her eyes and sat in an indian sit and would suddenly take hand-full of the snack they were sharing.

 

"You know what? I noticed something from you." Jinah said that made him to stop eating.
"What is it?" He asked in a monotonous voice. Still his eyes on the television.
She sighed and looked at him. "You. Ugh. I know you're always moody but you're different these past days. You seemed so.. angry. ALWAYS!"

He turned his head to her with an eyebrow raised up. "What?"
"Look!" She pointed at his face. "You always wear that angry face these past days!"
He scoffed and looked back on the television. "You're saying nonsense."
She just made a face and kept quiet. *Moody oldie! Menopausal monkey!*

 

Silence field their living room.
No one was talking. Except for the noise that's coming from the television.

Myungsoo would take quick glances at her. *What's new? If she sees that Lee Min Ho guy on the television, her eyes won't tear off from the television. Pff!*
He let out a sigh and looked at her again. *She w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter