Heart Break

My Teacher, My Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jinah went home with her shoulders down.

She was so worried about Myungsoo.
He wasn't answering her messages and her calls. But it was ringing.

*What if he's kidnap?* Her eyes widened and stopped as she will almost open the gate of their house.
She shook her head. "No way. And he's not a kid anymore."

She pouted and opened the gate. *What if he got into an accident?*
Her eyes widened again and stopped midway as she walked on her way to the front door.
She shook her head and continued walking again. "He's a good driver. No way."

She inserted the key on the doorknob but stopped again. *What if he's already home and is planning to surprise me?*
She pouted and shook her head again. "Aish! I should thinking so much! His car wasn't here so probably he's not yet home."
She entered the house and felt empty. He wasn't really home yet.

"I really wonder what happened." She sighed and went up to her room to change.

 

After changing, she went down in the living room.
She sat down on the couch in an indian sit and stared at her phone.
She tried to ring his phone again but still he won't answer.

She gave up and spread her arms wide on the backrest of the couch.
She stared up on the ceiling. "I'm so worried now Myungsoo! Where the heck are you?"

 

 

 

 

"I'm okay now Myungsoo. You can go." Jiyeon said after taking her 5th shot of a really strong alcoholic drink.
Myungsoo's eyebrows knitted. "But how about you?"
She smiled widely and waved her hand. "I'm okay. I'm not yet drunk. I can manage to go home."

And yes, she's not yet drunk since the alcoholic drink doesn't make any effect on her right now and she doesn't know why.
Maybe she's too numb right now to feel anything.

"I'm going to send you home. Let's go?" He stood up but she shook her head and remained sitting.
"I'll finish this bottle first." She said and even held the bottle's neck.

"Then I'll wait as soon as you finish that bottle." He sighed and sat down again. 
After having more than 3 hours in his car and her crying, she asked for him to bring her to any private bar.
She wanted to let everything out today so that when tomorrow comes, it's nothing to her anymore.

 

And as soon as she finished the bottle..
"Hihihihi. How about you take a shot too Myungsoo? Let's celebrate since we broke up already!!!" She filled the glass of the alcoholic drink and was giving it to him.
"No. I'll not drink because I'll drive." He set it the glass down when he took it.
She rolled her eyes and took it. "Kill joy." She drank it in one shot.

He sighed for the nth time and looked at her worriedly. *She told me to not stop her when she's already drunk. But I want to stop her right now.*
"Myungsoo.." She called with wide smile but closed eyes, since she's already really drunk. "..how does it feel to be alone again uh?"
He bit his lower lip and looked away. He stayed quiet that made her open her eyes.
She looked at him with tired eyes but her lips were smiling. "It feels sad I guess."

After saying that, her head immediately bumped down on the table.
He stood up with wide eyes. "."


She fell asleep!

He quickly went to her side. He lightly shook her but she won't already move.
He looked up and called the waiter. He took out his wallet and paid for what she ordered.
He then bent down and carried her on his back.
He stood up and started walking on his way to his car.

He opened the door to the passenger seat and set her there.
She was groaning but still sleeping.

"I hope this will be the last time you'll be drinking." He sighed and closed the door.
He quickly went to the driver's seat and drive to her dorm.

 

As soon as they got into her dorm, he tried shaking her u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter