Explanation

My Teacher, My Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinah let him. She wanted to know how did this all started too. Just to make everything clear. Really CLEAR.

They were now on their living room. Sitting two feet apart.
 

Jinah keeps on gulping while Myungsoo keeps on sighing.

"What now?" Jinah asked in an impatient tone.
Myungsoo sighed again and looked at her. "Jinah. I've been with my girlfriend since before we met. Before we found out that we are on a marriage contract."

Jinah gulped when she heard that. It felt like... she was being torn into pieces while listening to him right now.

"W-Who's the girl then?" She tried to ask. Trying to know if he'll say it or not.

"It's Jiyeon. Your idol." He answered and she looked up at him who was already looking at her.
She gulped again and looked away.

He sighed. "You will not react on it?"
She smirked bitterly. "What do you expect me to act like? Like crazy? Knowing that your girlfriend was my idol? Tss. I'm not that stupid and dumb to let out a crazy reaction right now on this situation Myungsoo." 

"I.. I didn't mean it like that Jinah." He tried to move closer to her but she stopped him. "Don't move. Continue."

He gulped and nodded. "We've been together for so long already. She also knew about us. That we were married. I even planned on divorcing you so that I can still be with her. Or maybe even marry her."

She took a deep breath when she heard that. IT WAS DAMN HEART BREAKING OKAY. HEARING YOUR HUSBAND SAYING THAT HE WAS PLANNING TO DIVORCE YOU?! THAT WAS DAMN HURTFUL!

AND WHAT HURTS HER ALSO IS THAT, SHE THOUGHT JIYEON DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT THEM. BUT SHE KNEW.

*So I was the only stupid in this relationship huh?* She smiled bitterly.

"..But not until I always give attention to what you were doing. I don't know why I suddenly became attentive on what were you doing. That's why we've been arguing even more it's because I'm paying more attention on what you do and give comments on it. And as we do it everyday, I felt like.. having fun. It was fun and not annoying anymore. It was fun seeing your irritat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter