What's wrong with him?

My Teacher, My Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"How are you?" Jinah saw his eyes looking straight at her that just made her frozen. *WHY THE EFF CAN'T I SPEAK?!" "Hehehehe. I'm so sorry if my friend here-" Hana slung her arm around Jinah and pointed her with her free hand. "-is freezing right now because she likes-HMMMMMPPPP!!!" Hana was cut off when Jinah suddenly cupped Hana's mouth and showed her her wide-threatening eyes.*Damn it Hana!!!* Jinah then looked at Hoya and she quickly straightened herself. *Aish. This is so embarassing.* She looked up at him again and saw him looking at her with a smile that just made her blush. *OH MY GOD! STOP STARING AT ME!!!!!*   "Haha. You're so cute Jinah." Hoya smiled once again and continued in eating. Well, Jinah's eyes WIDENED when she heard what he just said. *ASDFGHJKL;!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*               "And IiIiIiiIiIi'mmmmm in loveeeee And IiIiIiiIiIi'mmmmm terrifieeeed For the first time, and the last time In my ooooooonnnnlyyyyy lifeeee~~~"     Jinah sang her hearts out to the tune Katharine McPhee's Terrified, which made Myungsoo annoyed. She remembered what happened awhile ago when Hoya ate with them. *DAMN THIS DAY IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!* She giggled and continued on listening to her music + doing her homeworks.     They were both in the living room tonight. Myungsoo checking his student's papers while Jinah doing her homeworks + sound tripping. Myungsoo glared at her but because she was too busy with what she was doing, she didn't notice him. *Aish. One more Jinah..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter