What just happened??

Twisted Revelation
Everyone woke up a little later the next morning due to the lack of sleep.....well almost everybody. You, Bang, and Himchan slowly made your ways down the hallway to the kitchen. "Good morning!" Daehyun enthusiastically said as he put the finishing touches on the breakfast he made. "What, breakfast?" Bang said as he made his way to the table. "Wow Daehyun, thank you so much. You didn't have to do this" you said looking at all the food he made. "No really, I enjoy doing things like this, seriously" Daehyun said as he made his way to the table. "Well, thanks again" Himchan said as he started to settle down to eat. After the delicious breakfast everyone just had, you decided that it would be nice if everyone took today off. "Bang, don't you think we can just chill today?" You said sitting next to Bang. "I'm not sure Evelyn, I'll take a look at the next profile too see when we have to go after the next person." Bang said as he made his way over to the little green box. Bang opened the 3rd profile to the one named Zelo. "Hmm...let me see" Bang said as he scrolled down the profile. "We don't get him until mid afternoon tomorrow at a skate park." Bang said with a little smile on his face, anticipating the day at home. Since it was a Friday, you thought it was the perfect day to stay at home, chill, and get to know your new roommates a little more. "I'm so happy we get to stay home today, now we can actually talk about the break in properly." You said settling in the front room. "Evelyn, we should talk about that tomorrow, let's just have a free day today" Bang said smiling. "He's so adorable with that gummy smile" you thought to yourself. "Alright, I guess so" you said relaxing. "Well, let's get to know each other a bit" Daehyun said. "Well, who wants to start?" You said looking at all three boys in front of you. "I'll go first" Bang said as he stood up. "I guess we can keep it on the topic of powers" you said as you waited to see what Bang said. "Well, I'm a telekinetic like Evelyn" Bang said simply. "Well, do a little something with your powers" Himchan said. "Ok" Bang said as he looked at Evelyn. "Can I use you right quick?" Bang asked. "Sure, as long as I don't die" you said laughing, waiting for Bang's demonstration. Bang picked you up with his telekinesis and had you fly across the room. "Me and Evelyn usually do a cross telekinetic path where I would have her fly and-" Bang stopped talking as you picked him up too. "And I would have him fly also, until we make it to our destination." You said as you and Bang continued to fly across the room. "We could just pick ourselves up and fly solo, but it's just more fun and interactive this way" Bang said as he had you do flips in the air. "I agree" you said as you had Bang doing swoops all over the front room. "Can you do that to anybody" Daehyun asked as you and Bang made it back to the ground. "Yeah, see" Bang said as he lifted Daehyun off of the couch and had him fly around a bit. "Wow, alright" Daehyun said enjoying himself. "We can also protect our team mates and ourselves" Bang said as he put Daehyun down and you put a force field around everyone in the room. "This comes in handy if we ever come in contact with danger. Notice now I proceeded to try to handle last night's situation on my own at first. If I didn't have this, I would have turned around, went into my bedroom, and locked the door." You said as you and everyone else started laughing. "Well, me and Bang basically did a duo presentation, so who wants to go next?" You said looking at Daehyun and Himchan. "I'll go!" Daehyun said standing up. "Aww, you are so adorable Daehyun" you said smiling. "I really find it awkward that the first time I saw you was getting a " you said laughing as Daehyun looked a little flushed. "It was my first time trying something like that" Daehyun said scratching the back of his head. "Awww!!" You said right after Daehyun made his confession. "I don't think a is something to awww about" Bang said smirking. "Well, I think I'm going to get started now" Daehyun said with excitement. "As you all know, I control water, but I also fly." "Really?" you said. "Yes, I fly.....really fast" Daehyun said as he made his way to the window. "Please, gather around" Daehyun said as he was about to fly out of the window. Everyone got up and made their way to the window. "Watch...if you can" Daehyun said as he jet off into the sky. "Where the hell did he go?" Bang said searching the sky for Daehyun. All you guys saw was a slight beam of light going through the sky in various directions. "Wow" Himchan said as Daehyun made his landing. "Impressive" you said, giving Daehyun a hand clap."thank you, thank you" Daehyun said as he sat down. "That leaves you Himchan" Bang said as he waited for Himchan to get up. "I'm really fast...and I'm strong as hell." Himchan said nonchalantly. "Please, show us" you said, waiting for Himchan's presentation. "Can we go to Bang's workout room for this one?" Himchan asked. "Sure" Bang said as everyone got up and went upstairs to the workout room. Himchan put 500 pounds of weights on each side of the bench press. "Himchan, don't die" you said as you watched him lay under the bar. "I won't" Himchan said as he put only one hand on the bar and lifted it up with no trouble. "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10" Himchan said as he effortlessly lifted a thousand pounds with his bare hand. "Moral of the lesson.....don't get punched in the face by Himchan" Bang said laughing as Himchan put the weights back down. "You lifted a thousand pounds like it was nothing" you said still a bit amazed. "I know" Himchan smirked as he walked out of the room. "Alright then" you laughed as the rest of you made your way back to the front room. "Evelyn?" Himchan said as you walked around the corner. You turned to Himchan and all you heard was "ThinkFast!" As Himchan threw a speeding pillow towards your face. All you knew was that the pillow was up against the wall, and you were next to Himchan on the other side of the room. "Ummm." You said as you wonder how you got to the other side of the room with Himchan. "Whaaaaat just happened." You said in disbelief. "Did I just.....teleport?" You said looking at Himchan. He shook his head in approval. "Oh my gosh, Bang, Daehyun.....COME HERE RIGHT NOW!! They both came running into the room. "Evelyn, are you guys ok?" Daehyun asked a bit concerned. "Yeah I am, but I'm sure I just teleported!! You said a little bit jittery. "Really??" Bang asked a bit excited. "Yes!! Foreal!!" You said tossing a pillow at Bang. "Ok, throw this at me." You said getting ready for the pillow. "Alright" Bang said, then threw the pillow. "OUCH" You yelled when the pillow busted you in the face. Bang started laughing. "I'm serious, I really did teleport.....I just have to learn how to control it." You said laughing at what just happened. "Hmmm....I KNOW!" You said as you went to the corner of the room. "When Himchan threw the pillow at me, I thought of not getting past the object....but getting to where the object came from!" You thought to yourself as you looked at the boys. "All I have to do is focus on my main destination, because if I try to initially focus on what's coming at me, or what's in front of me, I won't teleport at all." You said so the boys can hear you. "I didn't teleport from the pillow because I was focused the pillow and not where I wanted to go to get past the pillow." "Ahhhh" the boys said in unison as you got ready to test your new theory. In a blink of an eye, you were next to Bang....then Daehyun, then Himchan. Then you busted into the couch. You laughed as you got up off the floor. "I got it, but I still need a little practice." You said laughing as you looked at Bang. "My question is, how did you get teleportation all of a sudden?" Bang said looking at the little green box on the table. "That's it" Bang said walking over to the front room table.