Youngjae

Twisted Revelation
It's been 10 minutes since everyone has been on the way to get Youngjae. "What did you want to talk to me about Zelo?" You said looking at Zelo for a quick second before refocusing on the road. "Noona, you're in a really good mood, so I'm not sure if I wanna tell you this now" Zelo said looking at you. "Did you accidentally break something Zelo?" you said laughing a bit. "No noona" Zelo said smiling a bit. "It can't be that bad" you said as you made a right turn, keeping up with Bang. "Well....I guess I can say it, but promise you won't get mad" Zelo said, waiting for you to respond. "Fine, I won't get mad" you said smiling at Zelo. "Well.....I woke up really early this morning since I was able to get a bunch of sleep.....at around 5am. I came downstairs to get a glass of water. Before I went to the kitchen I noticed your room door was open. I thought it was weird since nobody was supposed to go in there, so I went in there and saw Daehyun on the phone talking to someone saying "no, I can't find it, I'mma have to look later. I don't wanna wake up everyone in the house". He hung up the phone, then continued to look around your room for something. After he was done looking under your bed, he got up and started heading for the door. I hid around the corner until he went back into his room. Zelo finished, not wanting to look at your face. "You slowly started to grip the steering wheel tighter, then remembered you promised Zelo you wouldn't get mad. "Wow, just when I thought I was cool with everybody" was all you said as you kept your eyes on the road. "It's getting harder and harder to trust people everyday" you said, then took a deep breath. You called Bang on your Bluetooth. "Bang, I'mma stop off to get some gas right quick, I'll meet you at the convention." "Don't take to long, the convention starts soon" Bang said. "Alright, bye" you said as you pulled up to the gas station. "I hope you're not too upset" Zelo said looking down. "No Zelo, thanks for telling me the truth." You said as you leaned over and gave Zelo a hug. "I'll be right back" you said as you got out the car. You finished pumping the gas, went and paid for it, then got back in the car, handing Zelo the receipt. "Can you put that in the glove department for me?" You said closing the door. "Sure thing" Zelo said as he rolled up the receipt and slid it into the glove department. You and Zelo left the gas station and soon made it to the convention right before it started. "Over here!" Bang said as he waved you and Zelo down to come and sit with them. "There's Youngjae." Himchan said, pointing to Youngjae. "What is he about to do?" Zelo asked. "I'm not sure, but all I know is I see that big science problem on the board. You said laughing. "I know he isn't about to solve and explain that ." Bang said, looking at the problem in disbelief. Not soon after Bang said that, sure enough, Youngjae started explaining. All of your jaws dropped as Youngjae started to decode the 12ft long science problem. Everyone sat there for about 12 minutes in awe as Youngjae finally came to a close. "And that's how a molecule would seperate to create an astronomical disturbance in the earth's ozone layer." Everyone in the crowd stood up with a roaring applause as Youngjae bowed and made his way to the back. "What the did I just hear?" You said as you turned to Bang. "Damn, I wish I knew" Bang said as he started to laugh. "C'mon guys, there's no need to sit here and watch the rest of this, we need to see Youngjae in the back." Daehyun said. Everyone got up and made their way to the back, looking for Youngjae. You spotted Youngjae and walked over to him, telling the others to wait where they were standing. "That was incredible" you said walking up to Youngjae. "Thank you." Youngjae said, bowing at the complement. "How did you come up to be so smart?" You said as you continued to look at Youngjae. "I studied science a lot as a kid, so I guess it came to this" Youngjae said leaning back and forth. "That's awesome, I'm Evelyn" you said smiling. "I'm Youngjae, it's nice to meet you" Youngjae said bowing again. "You're so polite Youngjae, is it because you know what's up" you said laughing. "Yes, and also because I was raised with manners" Youngjae said laughing. "Well, I guess we can talk a little bit more on the way to my apartment, my fellow Vitalitist. You said laughing walking towards the rest of the boys with Youngjae. "This is Bang, Himchan, Zelo, and Daehyunnn" you said dragging out Daehyun's name. "Hi!" They all said in unison as they waved at Youngjae. "I'm sure you'll learn to like all of them....if they can gain your trust." You said eyeing Daehyun as you walked past everyone to go outside. Everyone was walking to their assigned car. Youngjae, you can ride with me and Zelo" you said smiling. "Alright" Youngjae said as he started to walk with you and Zelo. "Where the hell did you park your car?" Bang said laughing. " I had to park it on that isolated side of the parking lot since some parked their car lopsided next to the spot you left for me. You said laughing. "It's over there." You said as you pointed towards your Hummer. "Alright" Bang said as he made his way to his hummer. You, Zelo, and Youngjae were about 50ft from your Hummer when you hit your alarm, when all of a sudden, your Hummer exploded, bursting into flames. You dropped your car keys in disbelief as you watched your Hummer be consumed by the flames.