Relax a bit

Twisted Revelation
You looked around the house and immediately shook your head at the mess that was made. "Even though I'm getting older and older everyday, I swear I'm turning more and more into a kid" you said laughing, wiping the splattered cake off of your shoulder. "It's ok to be young" Zelo said laughing. "Zelo, I swear you're the one keeping me young" you replied smiling at Zelo. Everyone slowly started to stand up and rid themselves of the cake. Bang did a telekinetic wipe and cleaned up all the mess in one go. "Alright you guys, there are 8 showers in this house, and we are about to occupy 6 of them." Bang said, heading towards a bathroom. Everyone got their stuff together and hopped in the different showers. Everyone finished around the same time and headed back to the front room. "I just thought about something. We gathered 2 new people.....why didn't we get another power?" You said questioning the power transfer delay. "Maybe it takes a little more time" Bang said also wondering. "Or maybe you need something to happen so you can activate it" Himchan said, remembering the pillow incident. "That sounds about right, but I do remember feeling a bit different after we gathered the pair of Vitalitists" you said looking around. "I guess it takes some time" you said, looking at Himchan while flopping on the couch. "Evelyn, it's your birthday, we should go out to eat or something before we have to get back to work." Daehyun said smiling. "That sounds appropriate for the occasion" Youngjae said very subtly. "That will be fun noona, pleeease!" Zelo said getting exited. "I guessss we can go" you said, giving in to Zelo's cuteness. "Let's start getting ready now!" Zelo said as he hopped up to grab a couple of items. "Everyone is basically ready already" you said looking at your casual attire. "Not necessarily, I'm taking you somewhere special" Bang said, taking your hand and giving you that gummy smile. "Awww, stop it youuu" you said getting up from the couch smiling back at Bang. "Lemme get ready then." You said heading towards your room. You picked out your favorite white and silver party dress, did your makeup, and curled your hair. You were so surprised with the finished result. "I look like a strait up girly girl right now" you said laughing as you grabbed your matching clutch from across the room with your telekinesis. You walked out to see the boys waiting for you. You almost dropped your clutch when you saw the way they were dressed, but you tried to play it off. "Awwwwww you guys are perfect!!" you said walking up to them. "I can't believe how ing good Bang looks in that tux...." You thought to yourself, keeping from starring at Bang. "Oh really now noona" Zelo said smirking. "You heard nothing" you said to Zelo laughing, fixing his tux bow. "You look beautiful Evelyn" Bang said, surprised by the way you look. "Thanks Bang." You said smiling. "Let's head out!" Himchan said as he opened the door. "You armed the alarm system, then you all proceeded to make your way to Bang's hummer. As soon as Bang told everyone you've made it to the location, you immediately remember why Bang said it was special. "This is where I first met you." You said looking at Bang. "Yup, tonight makes it the 4th year I've known you" Bang said smiling. "Damn, how time flies." You said as you smiled back. You two started to make your way to the elevator with everyone to make it to the top of the restaurant. After about 2 hours, everyone was finished eating and drained from having so much fun. "Zelo, I can't believe you flipped that couple's table!" you said laughing in the front seat. "Noona I'm telling you it was an accident! I didn't see the table!" Zelo said also laughing, but also feeling a little bad. "Atleast you said sorry and helped them clean the mess" you said smiling at Zelo. "We still gotta take that suit to the dry cleaners later, it's dirty as hell." Bang said laughing, as he pulled into the parking spot. Everyone hopped out of the car. "Yeah, that's so true" Daehyun said while closing the door, and looking at Zelo's filthy tux. You guys made it up to the apartment, unlocked the door, and walked in. "It's so nice to see the apartment unharmed" Himchan said, then took a deep breath. Everyone finished the alarm procedure, then Bang armed the alarm since everyone was in for the night. "Well I had quite a festive evening." Youngjae said, as he made his way to his room. Everyone followed behind, making their way to their rooms. You woke up in the middle of the night for a bathroom break. On the way back, you remembered you still had Bang's phone in your clutch from earlier. You went back to your room, took the phone from the clutch, and teleported to Bang's room. You saw a tall, dark figure standing next to Bang's bed. You immediately teleported over there,grabbed the figure by the neck, and slammed it up against the wall, waking Bang. Your aurora instantly engulfed your whole body as you spoke. "If you think you're about to lay a ing finger on Bang, you're sadly mistaken. you immediately channeled all of your energy to your free hand to deliver a blow that will kill the infiltrator on the spot. "NOONA, NOONA, IT'S ME!" Zelo yelled panicking and shaking. You went wide eyed and stopped all of your movements as you dropped to the floor with tears building in your eyes, shaking, thinking about the fact that you just almost killed your little Dongsaeng.