The Explanation

Twisted Revelation
You three made it to the apartment as the sun started to set outside. "It's 8pm" you said as you opened the door to the apartment and Bang came in with Himchan who was still under the telekinetic hold. "Ok Bang, while you explain everything to Himchan, I'm going to go and wash up" you said as you mean mugged Himchan while making your way to your room.*20 minutes later* you came out and started to walk down the hallway and you were met with one of the biggest hugs you've ever had in your life. Himchan picked you up and swung you around in a circle while continuously chanting sorry for the whole pasta incident. "I'm truly sorry" Himchan said with a sincere smile plastered on his face."I'll forgive you this time, but that better not EVER happen again" you said while looking up at Himchan. "Deal" Himchan said while letting you go out of the hug. Bang explained everything to Himchan. He told who you guys were and explained the last minute plan that was made to get Himchan to come with you guys. "All you guys had to say was hey, we are Vitalitists too, come with us so we can explain" Himchan said with a smile on his face. Bang looked your way and was about to say a smart remark about the plan earlier, but you quickly intervened, "Bang...don't say ". Bang started laughing "I'm going to show Himchan to his room now" "Alright" you said as you made your way around the couch and opened the 3D document. You started reading it and found Himchan's file and opened it. You started reading though it and found something a little weird. "Allergic to pasta?" you said to yourself as you continued to scroll down "reserved and observant?" "What the hell?" "Throwing pasta and going through a high speed chase is one of the last things I would call reserved" you said to yourself as you continued down the profile. "If he's allergic to pasta, why the hell was he at an Italian restaurant... eating pasta?" You continued to whisper to yourself as you tried to think of a legible reason. "Watcha doin" Bang asked while putting a hand on your shoulder. You jumped a little because Bang scared you out of your thought. "I'm looking at Himchan's profile, and somethings not right" you said shaking your head. "C'mon Evelyn, you're probably still a little angry about the pasta incident earlier" Bang said while rubbing your back. "I'm telling you Bang, something's wrong." You said closing the 3D profile. "Evelyn, you just need some sleep, today was one hell of a day" Bang tried to comfort you. "Thanks for the comfort Bang" you said as you gave Bang a tight hug. "Am I interrupting something?" Himchan said as he walked into the front room. "NOOOOO" you both said in unison laughing. "Mmhmmm" Himchan said as he walked toward the kitchen. "Foreal" Bang said as he picked up one of the couch pillows with his telekinesis and threw it at Himchan, knocking over the fruit bowl on the counter. "Bang stop destroying and go to bed" you said laughing as you picked up the fruit with your telekinesis. "I'm going to bed you guys, night night" you said walking towards your room. "Aren't you two going to bed together?" Himchan said smirking while getting some juice out of the fridge. "WHAT" you screamed as you picked up another pillow. "You know what.... actually, I'm not tired." You said picking up all the pillows in the front room and slowly creeping towards Himchan. "Catch me if you can" Himchan said as he started dashing around the house. "This should be fun" Bang said as he started to float towards Himchan, snagging some pillows from you.