Moving Forward

Twisted Revelation
You woke up feeling all extra refreshed the next morning. "Ahhh, today is gonna be a good day"'You said as you looked up and saw Bang waking up as well. "Morning Evelyn" Bang said as he let you go so you both can stretch. "Morning Bang" you said, as you stretched, soon floating out of the bed. "It's really early" Bang said as he got up. "I know, it's 6:42am" you said looking out of the window. "It's beautiful" you continued as you saw the sun rise. "Yeah" Bang said walking to the window too. "I guess I'mma see if the others are up" you said walking out of Bang's room. Surprisingly, everyone was awake, and even eating breakfast already. "Morning" you said to everybody. "Morning" they all said in unison as they eyed you down. "Evelyn, why are you wearing Bang's shirt?" Himchan said leaning against the counter smirking. "IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" you emphasized, immediately noticing what Himchan was implying. "Noona, are you hiding something?" Zelo asked before sipping his juice. "No, I'm not, I promise" you said, waving your hands back and forth. "I was cold last night, and Bang gave me one of his shirts since I was cold and couldn't get inside of my room" you said, explaining some of what happened last night. "I'm finding it hard to believe that" Himchan said laughing. "It's true" Bang said walking down the hallway and into the kitchen. "Hmmm, alright then" Daehyun said, walking out of the kitchen and into the front room. "Why are you guys up so early?" Bang asked out of curiosity. "Because the repair man is coming at 9am" Daehyun said, sitting on the couch. "Cool" you said sitting down at the breakfast table. "Lemme hurry up and eat so I can look presentable" you said laughing. "There is still that dinner you guys never ate if you still want that" Zelo said opening the fridge. "What did you guys make?" Bang asked. "sauteed shrimp" Zelo said, showing you two the food. "Sure, I'll take mine" you said. "Me too" Bang said as Zelo put the food in the microwave. When the food was done heating up, Zelo gave both you and Bang your plates and went to go sit in the front room. After you two were done with breakfast, Bang went over to the table and opened the profiles. "We find YoungJae today at a Braniac Convention." Bang said laughing. "What time do we leave?" Daehyun asked. "11am, the convention starts at 12:30pm" Bang said. "Do you think the repair man will be done by then?" Zelo asked. "I'm not sure, but if not, he's just gonna have to hold out for a bit" you said laughing. "We can't postpone this, so we are just going to have to leave him alone for a while" Himchan said, getting up from the couch. "I guess you're right" Bang said. "Himchan" you said, slowly walking over to Himchan. "I'm sorry about trying to attack you earlier." You said as you hoped Himchan accepted your apology. "I forgive you Evelyn" Himchan said smiling, being understanding of what Bang told him earlier. "Friends?" You said holding out your hand to Himchan. "Friends" Himchan said pulling you into a hug, instead of giving you a hand shake. All you could do was smile and hug him back. *ding dong* "well, that must be him " Daehyun said walking to the door. "" you said when you realized you weren't ready yet. You teleported to Bang's room and started to fix your hair in his mirror. Daehyun let the repair man in and led him to your room. "How long do you think this will take?" Daehyun asked. "Hmmmm, this is a pretty big window......about 3 hours." The repair man said. "That's not too bad" Daehyun said as he started to leave the room. "It's gonna take about 3 hours" Daehyun said to everyone as he walked into the front room. "Alright, cool" Bang said as everyone made their ways to their rooms. You had to be careful not to get in the repair man's way, so you just eased into your room, got some clothes, and left. It was 10:45am and everyone was just about done getting ready. "We leave in 15 or less!" Bang said as he grabbed his car keys. "I think we should take both cars today" you said as you also grabbed your car keys. "I'm riding with noona!" Zelo said as he grabbed you into a hug. You couldn't help but laugh at how adorable he was. "Can we ride alone? I wanna talk to noona a bit" Zelo said, looking at everyone else. "I don't mind" you said laughing. "Alright then" Bang said smiling as everyone exited the apartment, making their way to the Hummers.