How it happened

Twisted Revelation
"Don't ing call me that, " you said, slowly getting up from the couch. "Ouch, that hurt a little bit" the fake Zelo said. "I don't give a " you said, standing your ground. "Before I start beating the out of you, I want some answers" you said starring right at the fake Zelo. "Since I'm about to kill you anyways, I might as well confess to a couple of things." The fake Zelo said laughing. "The phone call, me.....the first window incident, me.....destroying the house, me......all those bombs, me.....killing the repair man, me.....blowing up your cute little Hummer, me....and making you think Daehyun and Himchan had something to do with everything, me. It was all me." The fake Zelo said smirking. I'm not going to lie, it was nice playing the sweet, little, innocent Dongsaeng that got your love and trust. It really made me realize how much I miss you and spending time with you....And how much I can't stand the fact that you fell in love with someone else. "Well no , you ing ." You said getting angrier, ignoring his little confession at the end of his explanation. "How the hell did you do it if we were with you the whole time?" You said, wondering the truth. "Well....I have a spirit clone that's able to go anywhere and do anything on my command. The more information I got, the more things the clone was able to do. For example, the moment you said you were gonna try to get some answers from the repair man, I had my spirit clone get rid of him immediately." The fake Zelo said laughing. "" you said snarling a bit. "That's basically how I carried out most of the incidents, but I did do some myself, right under your nose." Zelo continued. "Like the bomb in your Hummer, I did that myself. When you went and got gas, I put the bomb right under the glove department when you went and paid for it, and set for it to go off when you hit your alarm after the convention. The fake Zelo said, continuing to laugh. "Who the ARE you?? Why did you even choose to mess with me of all people in the world?" you said, getting mad at the fact that he's inconveniencing you in the first place. "Jae" the fake Zelo said, waiting for your response. "Jae? Who the fu-, No way...." You said, remembering who Jae was. Jae then transformed into his real form. "What the are you doing here? No ex gets that mad. And on top of that, you're the one who ing cheated on me. Is it because I didn't take your irrelevant back? How dare you ing come back here like you're wanted?" You said, balling up your fists. "I planned on making you suffer for not taking me back, so I searched for a chance....and this was how I could get you, since you lost all feelings for me and found Bang." Jae said, starring right back at you. "Do you know how pathetic you sound right now? Who the goes this far when they are the one who cheated? It would have been different if I cheated on your . If anything, I should have been plotting revenge on your . We were ing engaged. I was so devastated when I found you cheating on me after we've been together for 2 ing years, about to spend the rest our lives together. It was really hard for me, but I moved on with my life, threw the ring away, and I've been happy with Bang ever since. He was very understanding and helped me get through it all. You said, thinking about everything Bang went through with you. Jae looked away for a minute, then looked back at you. "Ohh, I forgot" Jae said, taking a step closer to you. "You got lucky when you teleported into Bang's room and found me....I wasn't putting away a ing tux..... I was one step away from ending Bang's life." Jae said, as he started to laugh. You immediately dashed at Jae, ready to end his life on the spot.