Putting it together

Twisted Revelation
"Bang, Bang, can you hear me? It's Evelyn." You slowly whispered into the mic as you came around the corner. "Yeah, I can hear you, and I'm in sector 24." Bang replied as he slowly looked around the room he was in. "Gotcha." You quickly replied as you started to make your way to that sector. On your way there, you came across 2 security guards. You slowly whispered into the mic, "Bang, I have a little delay." "This shouldn't take long, just use your telekinesis and get it over with." Bang said into the mic a little bit frustrated.In no time, you took both of the guns the guards had and pistol whipped them until they were unconscious. You slowly stepped around them and made your way to the elevator leading to sector 24 You opened the door using the button, and slowly stepped in. "I don't understand why you go the conventional way when you can just use your powers." Bang said while laughing. "Well, I like to be normal sometimes", you stated.Bang continued to laugh as you and him made your way to the window.Bang slowly spoke, "Well....I got what we came for, so let's just leave before someone finds us out." "That's cool with me you stated as you opened up the window." "Lead me and I'll lead you." Bang said as he picked you up with his telekinesis. You nodded your head and also picked him up as you two started to fly over the streets of LA. You finally made it home to your penthouse apartment on the tallest building in LA. Bang opened the door with his telekinesis. "You know what, ever since you got your powers,you have become one of the laziest people I know." You said and started laughing while you floated through the door. "Says the one that could easily be walking on the floor, but decides to float." Bang said as he put the little lime green box on the table. "Alright, I guess that one can slide then." You said also laughing. "Hurry up and come over here Evelyn, we gotta figure this thing out!" Bang yells for you, but you take your time. Bang starts laughing as he drags you over with his telekinesis. "Evelyn, we really gotta do this." Bang said with complete concentration on the box. "Alright" you say as you slowly lean into the box. You are careful not to lean too close to the box, and Bang notices, then he gives you that raised eyebrow. "I'm not gonna put my face all extra close to that thing so it can spit acid on it." You said while crossing your arms. "Look Evelyn, the box isn't gonna kill you, or spit acid on you in the least. If anything, this thing is gonna help us in the long run." Bang said reassuringly. "Alright then, let's open this thing up." You started as you picked up the box with your telekinesis. Bang also put his power into it, and before you guys knew it, the box busted open with a fire work type bang and you both went flying into the wall. "BANG I TOLD YOU THIS THING WA-......woahhhh.." The box expanded into a 3D blueprint that filled the whole room and gave you all of the information you needed to put together the rest of the pieces of the missing puzzle."Now this is what I'm talking about" Bang said as he slowly started rubbing his hands together.