On to the next

Twisted Revelation
You woke up in the morning in the middle of a whole bunch of mess that was made last night in the front room. "Oh hell no. BANG, HIMCHAN. GET YOUR ASSES UP AND HELP ME CLEAN THIS ." You screamed as you floated across the room to dodge the mess that was made. Bang and Himchan remained asleep as you continued to call their names. "You know what...." You thought to yourself as you thought of a way to wake them up. You picked up 2 pillows and smacked them with them as they stirred out of their sleep screaming. "Wake up!" You said as you hit them harder with the pillows. "HAJIMA" Himchan yelled as he got up running and laughing. "ANIYO" you yelled back laughing and going after Himchan. "Kajima Himchan" you laughed while continuing to creep after Himchan. "Aye! You two play too much" Bang started laughing while staying to clean up the mess. "GET YOUR ASSES BACK HERE AND HELP, DON'T CAUSE A BIGGER MESS" Bang yelled as he put pillows back in place. You continued to laugh as you tackled Himchan on to the bed. "Himchan, just admit you've lost" you said laughing and hitting him with a pillow. Himchan flipped you over and whispered in your ear "I don't lose, don't ever let that ing idea cross your mind". The look on Himchan's face turned from playful to evil within one second. "what the hell??" You thought as you pushed Himchan off and ran to Bang on the front room. Bang saw the look on your face and was about to ask you what was wrong when Himchan came out, threw a pillow, and said "I told you I would win". Then bang started laughing and said "Ohhh, someone is a little angry they lost". You looked Bang strait in the eye and he knew you wanted to talk. "We'll talk later" bang whispered to you as Himchan made his way over. "So, who is the next lucky one"'Himchan said as he came closer to you and Bang. "Well" Bang said as he opened up the 3D document and pulled out the next file."Daehyun". "Alright then, shouldn't we get going?" Himchan said as he looked at the profile. "Not yet actually" Bang said as he continued to look at the profile. "We leave to get him at night, our destination is the main club in downtown LA". Bang also said smirking. "So we gotta party goer?" Himchan said with a laugh. "Yup" Bang said as he closed the profile. "Well, this should be fun. I'm going to go take a shower" Himchan said as he walked towards his room. As soon as you heard the shower turn on, you dragged Bang to the balcony. "Bang, something isn't right with Himchan" you said as you paced back and forth. "He told me earlier today that he never loses and that the ing idea of him losing better not ever cross my mind,then he got this evil look on his face" you said as you looked at Bang waiting for a response. "Are you sure it wasn't a playful like gesture?" Bang asked trying to sway the idea of Himchan being evil away."Bang I'm sure, just hear me out for a minute. We've been living this secret life for too long for me not to be able to recognize some facial expressions. Get real. Things are starting to change up, and I don't think it's for the best. You said as you looked off of the balcony. "Ok, I believe you Evelyn, I just wanna make sure it's not some kind of mistake. I'll keep an eye on him, ok?" Bang said as he turned his face towards yours. "Alright" you said as a smile crept on your face. "Now get your deep voiced inside so we can get ready" you said laughing as you walked inside the house. "You guys almost ready?" Himchan said while putting his shoes on. "Yeah, but before we leave, we are cleaning this " Bang said as he picked up an orange off of the floor.