Tying it together

Twisted Revelation
You slowly woke up to Bang sitting by your bed and cleaning up your bruises. "Good morning Evelyn" Bang said as he threw one of the stained tissues away. "Good morning Bang" you said, smiling at Bang. "Do you need some help getting up?" Bang said, getting up from his chair. "Sure" you said, as Bang started to help you get up slowly. You and Bang made it to the front room of the hotel. "Good morning Evelyn!" everyone said in unison as Bang helped you to the front room. Bang then helped you sit on the couch. "How's everyone doing?" You said, shifting a little bit in your chair. "Everyone's good" Himchan said, smiling at you. "Great" you said as you looked at Bang. "We have to go back to the apartment in a bit, I know there's already a repair man there working on that mess" you said laughing. "I guess you're right" Bang said, rubbing your back and helping you up. After another 6 hour drive, you all finally made it to your apartment. When everyone made it inside, they saw the mess from the fight, and the repair men working on it. "Damn Evelyn!" Daehyun said looking around the apartment. "If you think this is bad, you should have seen it before the repair men got to it." You said laughing. Everyone made their way around the house and started to help the repair men, except for you and Bang. Bang helped you make your way to the balcony outside. You and Bang leaned against the railing. "Damn, who knew our friendship would turn out like this" you said, looking at Bang, smiling. "I guess happens." Bang said as the breeze slowly blew through the air. "It's gonna take some time getting used to not having any powers." You said, looking into the sky. "Damn, that's gonna be hard as hell" Bang said, also looking at the sky. You both were just standing there and enjoying the breeze, when Bang broke the silence. "Evelyn" Bang said, still looking at the sky. "Yeah" you said, looking at Bang. "Do you remember that time I kissed you on the couch?" Bang said, still looking at the sky. "Yeah" you said, remembering how you couldn't stop thinking about it. "I couldn't go to sleep that night because I kept thinking about it." Bang said looking at you. "This totally breaks my badass vibe, but right now, I don't give a ." Bang said laughing. "I love you Evelyn" Bang said looking directly at you. "well no " you said, laughing at what your little badass was saying. "No Evelyn, I mean like....I love you more than a friend." You stopped laughing and looked directly at Bang. "I never told you this because I knew what happened with Jae, and I didn't wanna rush things, but all this time, I was holding everything inside when all I really wanted to do was show you how much I've really come love you." You stood there in shock, just starring at Bang because you felt the the same exact way. "Evelyn?" Bang said as he waved a hand across your face. "Y-Yeah, yeah, I'm here" you said, snapping out of your daze. "Did you hear anything I just said?" Bang said laughing. You starred at Bang for another quick second, then pulled him in for a kiss. Once you pulled away, Bang looked at you and smiled. "I guess that means you love me too" Bang said, smiling all extra hard with his cute little gummy smile. Bang then pulled you into a hug. "You gonna be my girlfriend, right? Bang said, still hugging you gently. "Sure" you said as you looked up at Bang smiling. He then leaned in and stole a kiss from you. You pulled away and started laughing. Bang helped you off of the rail, and slowly helped you make your way inside . "You know, I've always thought about starting a group." Bang said as he continued to help you into the apartment. "Ohh really now?" You said looking at Bang, smirking. "Yeah, foreal!" Bang said laughing. "While you were gone, I found out that Jongup can dance really well, Daehyun and Youngjae can really sing, Zelo is one fast rapper, Himchan has that perfect versatile voice that can switch up for the occasion, and ya know, your boyfriend is also a good rapper." Bang said, looking at you and smiling. "Alright, I believe you, we'll see where this goes." You said, smiling back at Bang. "I guess we will" Bang said laughing, as you and him continued to make your way back into the apartment. AWWWWWWWW!!! I finally finished up my first story!! ^.^ Tell me what you guys think about it! If you enjoyed my story, please subscribe for my future work!! Thanks for the support!! :))