Make yourself at home

Twisted Revelation
You guys made your way into the apartment. "Wow, this place is beautiful" Daehyun said as he looked around the immaculate apartment. "Thanks" you said as you threw the trash from In & Out Burger away. "That was a good Cheeji Burger" Himchan said flopping on the couch. You couldn't help but laugh at the cute slant he put on his words. "Make yourself at home" Bang said as he allowed Daehyun to explore front room a bit. Daehyun soon made his way to the kitchen then opened the fridge. "You guys stay packed" Daehyun said as he looked at the fully packed shelves with all of the food anyone could ever dream of. "You think that's great, come and let me show you your room" Bang said walking down the hallway. "Cool" Daehyun said excitedly as he started to follow Bang to what he will soon call 'his dwelling place.' You and Himchan were left in the room all awkwardly and you took the initiative to break the silence "I'mma go and......start up on... some Bulgogi" you said as you quickly make your way to the kitchen. In mid way, Himchan appeared infront of your face and put his hands on your sides."Evelyn, I'm sorry about the aggression a couple days back, I have these weird phases and I-" Himchan was cut off by you speaking "alright Himchan" you said as you looked up at him. "I don't want any tension between us, I wanna be cool with everybody" Himchan said as he started leaning closer to your face. Himchan was coming too close to your face for comfort. "Himchan, what the hell are you doing?" You said as you leaned further back. Himchan closed his eyes as he leaned in even closer. "Oh hell no" you thought because you knew what Himchan was trying to do. You put Himchan inside of a telekinetic bubble. Himchan didn't open his eyes until he realized he was floating around the front room. "What the hell?" Himchan said as he made his way around the room in the bubble. Bang and Daehyun walk out to see what you've done to Himchan. "Damn Evelyn, you didn't have to isolate his " Bang said while laughing. "Why did you do that Evelyn?" Daehyun asked looking at the bubble like he's never seen one before. "Himchan was asking for a little time to himself, so I gave it to him" you said glancing at Himchan, who looked in distress. "I guess I'll put him down" you said as you brought Himchan out of the bubble and placed him on the couch. Himchan started laughing and walked over to the kitchen. "I got you later" Himchan said as he walked over to the cabinets to get the pots out for the Bulgogi. "What are you making?" Bang said as you started fishing in the fridge for ingredients. "Bulgogi" you said pulling out various seasonings. "Can I show you a secret recipe for the Bulgogi?" Daehyun said coming into the kitchen. "Sure!" You said enthusiastically, liking the idea Daehyun wanted to help. Daehyun started to put various sauces into the bowl with his powers. "Wow, I didn't know you could do that with your powers" you said as you kept observing what he was putting in the bowl. "Yeah, anything that is a water base is fair game" he said continuing his recipe. "That's useful" bang said as he sat on the couch to turn on the TV. *1 hour later* "that smells good, when are you guys gonna be done?" Bang said focusing on the aroma the food gave off. "Actually, we just finished" Daehyun said putting the last plate on the table. Everyone came to the table and sat down. "Alright, let's dig in" Daehyun said as he picked up his chop sticks. "This is some good food" Bang said chowing down. "I agree" Himchan said, already done with half of his food. "Thanks so much for the meal Daehyun" you said as you poked him in the cheek with a chopstick and laughed. "you're welcome, I'm glad you liked it" Daehyun said with a cheeky grin on his face. Soon everyone was done with their food and put their dishes in the sink. "Bang, since all your did was watch TV while we make the food over the hot stove, you are on kitchen duty today" you said walking into the front room. "Evelyn, why you gotta do me like that?" Bang said nagging while walking over to the kitchen. You kinda felt bad since it was a lot of dishes, so you gave in and decided to help. "I'll help you out this time since I'm in a good mood" you said as you picked up a dish and nudged Bang on the side. He started laughing and began washing some dishes. Soon enough everyone was asleep. Sometimes in the middle of the night, you would have to go to the bathroom. You hated when your sleep was interrupted, but you soon got used to the inconvenience. On your way to the bathroom, you heard something in the kitchen. You immediately stopped in your trail and listened. You heard the noise again and you knew for sure that this wasn't a figment of your imagination."Oh hell no, it's too early in the morning for this " you thought as you got off of your feet and floated to the edge of the wall by the kitchen. You came around the corner slowly and posted a telekinetic hold on whatever was in the kitchen......which turned out to be nothing. You gasped when you heard the window fly open and put a force field around yourself as you made your way to the window. When you looked over, you saw nothing. "" you said as you flew to Bang's room waking him up. You explained everything that happened and he came out of the room with you and woke up Himchan and Daehyun. Everyone went into the front room and looked around but there was nothing but the opened window."This is that bull " Bang said as he continued looking around. "EVELYN, THE BOX IS STILL HERE RIGHT??" Bang yelled as he panicked and rushed to the table. "Yeah, it is, they didn't even touch it I don't think. You said calming Bang down. "Good" Bang said as he took a deep breath. You wandered to the window looking outside and wondered who or what could have came in. You floated out of the window and looked around a bit. Seeing nothing, you made your way back to the window. "Baby, get back in here, I don't want anything happening to you" Bang said as he looked out the window at you, realizing what he just said. You made it back inside the window and stood in front of Bang. "What did you just call me?" You said laughing as you looked at Bang waiting for an answer. "It's just that it's 3am and I'm really tired and-" you cut bang off "all you have to do is say you care, you don't have to be a badass all the time" you laughed as you made your way back to your room. "We will talk more about this Damn break in when we wake up, I'm tired as hell" you said closing your door. "Alright" everyone said in unison as they made their way to the different rooms. "Damn, I gotta watch the I say" Bang thought to himself as he laid back down on his bed, trying to catch up on some sleep.