WHAT??

Twisted Revelation
3 hours past when the boys finally woke up. Everyone slowly made their way to the front room and sat on the couch. "Where are you going Evelyn?" Bang asked, seeing you pick up your car keys from off of the kitchen counter. "I'm heading to the store. There isn't to eat in this house." You said laughing, making your way to the front room. "Anything you boys want?" You said, looking at everybody. "Skittles" Zelo said smiling. "Chocolate" Daehyun said. "Dumplings" Youngjae said. "Shrimp" Himchan said. "I would like some catfish please, but if it's too much, you can call me to tell me to pick something else" Jongup said shyly. "Awwwwww Jongup!, you can have 3 packs of catfish, all the sauces and seasonings to go with it, annnd some cake for desert! You said, touched by Jongup's kindness. "I want some cake" Himchan said, a little jealous of Jongup's food allowance. "Hell no, you don't get " you said laughing. "What do you want Bang?" You said, getting ready to leave. "You" Bang said laughing. "You don't get either" you said closing the door, laughing. "Can I come with you?" Bang said when he reopened the door. "Naa, you need to bond with the boys" you said laughing, as you continued walking. "I'll take some chocolate icecreme then" Bang said at the door, laughing. "Gosh I think I love him" you said as You made your way to the car. Before you left the parking spot, you decided to look at the blueprint, a little curious about what you were supposed to do now. You opened it, and began to read. "Powers take no longer than 2 days to activate between each pair of Vitalists." You read to yourself. "Ok, this is the 2nd day." You said, a little relieved. You continued reading, "Once the last Vitalist is found, immediate Vitalitism is achieved." "Hmmm" you continued thinking to yourself. "Maybe this happens after today, since we didn't get our powers yet." You said, closing the document and putting it away. You made your way to the store and picked up everything the boys wanted, paying special attention to Jongup's request, since he was so sweet and polite about it. You paid for all of the groceries and made your way to your Hummer, hitting your alarm, opening the trunk, and placing the groceries inside. On the way back, you decided to take a different route home since there was a lot of traffic the usual way you took. You were getting close to home when you passed a skate park, seeing Zelo doing a kick flip off of a ramp. "What the hell? I'mma beat Zelo's " you said laughing, while you turned into the skate park. You hopped out of the car, walking up to Zelo as he drank some water. "Zelo, I'mma beat your ! Why aren't you at home with the boys? You guys are supposed to be bonding." You said laughing. "I'm sorry, I don't think we've met" Zelo said, looking at you confused. "Zelo, don't play dumb with me" you said, looking at Zelo. "I'm really sorry, but I'm not playing with you. Zelo said, trying to understand what's going on. "What the ?" You said, starring at Zelo. "Zelo you're a ." you thought to yourself, then grabbed Zelo's shoulders. "What the did I just say??" You said, seeing if Zelo read your mind. "Nothing, You didn't say anything" Zelo said, thinking you were crazy. "Oh no..... ....NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!" You yelled, remembering the document saying it never messed up on location. "You have to come with me" you said, pulling Zelo with you. Zelo hopped into the passengers seat and looked at you confused. You immediately pulled up the document and went to the BEWARE file. You scanned through the file, quickly finding where you were before Bang interrupted you. "" you said as you read the first bullet point to yourself, "Vitalists should NEVER be able to ......read minds" You immediately put the document away and quickly started the car and sped off. "I'm Evelyn, also a Vitalitist. I was supposed to meet you a while ago, but something that shouldn't have happened, happened. You said quickly, as you sped up even faster. "Well, what happened?" Zelo asked. "My boyfriend, I-I mean best friend was looking at your profile and when your location changed shortly after a break in, he went with the changed location" you said, slowing down because of the new traffic. "AHHHHH, THIS!" you screamed, smashing your fist on the steering wheel. Not caring who, or what saw you, you teleported your Hummer, in mid traffic jam, back to your apartment. Once you made it into the parking spot, you turned off your Hummer, leaned over and touched Zelo, then teleported both Zelo and yourself into the apartment. You saw Bang, Himchan, Daehyun, Youngjae, and Jongup laid out on various parts of the front room floor.