Himchan

Twisted Revelation
"Evelyn, hurry the hell up! It's already 11:30a.m., we are gonna miss him!" Bang screamed through the apartment. " Bang, I'm coming!" You said floating down the hallway while putting your hair in a ponytail. "Gosh, it's not my fault my alarm didn't go off!" You said landing by the window in the front room, about to jump out. "Ummm, what are you doing??" Bang said as he grabbed your leg. "We are going aren't we?" You said looking at him a little confused. "Yes Evelyn, let's fly in broad daylight across the city and land on the ground for everyone to see" Bang said sarcastically. ".....um...see...I..." You said trying to think of a quick excuse. "Let's just go" he said laughing as he opened the door to the apartment."haha alright" you said walking through the door. You two made it to the elevator and hit the 1st floor. "So, when we find them, and befriend them, do they come and live with us afterwards? You asked. "Yeah, good thing that big apartment is 10 bedrooms" Bang said laughing. "See, I knew a huge living area would come in handy one day" you said smiling. The elevator opened and you two walked outside to your cars. Bang had his all black Hummer and you had your Ice Blue one. You two hopped in and started the engines to get going. You both put on your Bluetooths so you can easily communicate while in separate cars. "Ok, we are headed to the south sector of LA" Bang said. "Alright, and which place are we looking for" you said while focused on following Bang. "This Italian restaurant" Bang said with a little laugh. "Cool" you said as you came closer to your destination. *15 minutes later* "We are here" Bang said as he pulled into the parking lot. "Alright" you said as you parked next to Bang. "Ok, so how on earth are we supposed to do this" you said as you hopped out the car standing next to Bang. "Umm...we should go in, start talking to him, and tell him we are his friends...and that he needs to come with us...." Bang said in all seriousness while looking at you. "Bang...think about what the hell you just said" you said laughing at the stupidity. "Well, you got any ideas?" Bang said."Well actually, I do" you said smiling. You went into the restaurant while Bang stayed in his car. "Keep your Bluetooth on so I can hear everything" Bang said as you walked up to Himchan's table" Bang said looking at you from the car. "Ok,I will" you said sliding down into the seat across from Himchan. "Umm Hi" Himchan said as he awkwardly looked at you. "Hey" you said nonchalantly as you looked into Himchan's cat like eyes. "This dude is putting up a good poker face, I wonder what power he has" you thought as you tried to read his facial expressions. "Can I help you with anything" Himchan said with a slight smirk on his face. "Yes, actually you can" you said while crossing your legs. "Before we continue" Himchan said while putting his hand out "I'm Himchan". You also put your hand out to meet his and said "Evelyn, nice to meet you". "Nice" Himchan said before sprinkling parmesan on his pasta. "Himchan, I'm going to need you to come with me" you said as you flashed your fake FBI badge from a Halloween costume you previously had. "We need to take you in for ques-" you were cut off when Himchan got up and flipped his pasta plate on you and dashed out of the Italian restaurant. "THAT MOTHER FU- BANG, HE'S ON THE GO" you yelled as you got up with the pasta falling off of your shirt. "I'm on his trail" Bang said as he started following Himchan. ", THAT IS HOT, " you yelled as you brushed the rest of the hot pasta of of your chest and ran to your Hummer.