The Call

Twisted Revelation
Bang continued to scan through the 3D document. "I wish I would have taken the time to look over this whole thing earlier" Bang said as he looked through other files. "As you gather various Vitalitists, you will gain unknown abilities between the obtaining of 2, but one remains that will be left, also being able to bring out the power within you." Bang said looking a little bewildered. "Here we go with the puzzles and ." Bang also said laughing. "English is my 2nd language, these little mind twisters aren't my thing." Bang said looking at you "I got this" you said looking at the riddle again. "All I think this is saying is that we will gain a new power every 2 people we find...but since there is 3 left to find, we just need to know the last one will bring everything together.....if everything is done with the right objective in mind." "Ahhh, look at you rhyming, making sense and " Bang said laughing. "You know I try" you said giving Bang a high five. "Alright, since we know what to do, we can put this thing away for now right" Daehyun said looking at the time. "It's only 9:30pm now, we can do one more thing before we go to sleep" Himchan said as he started looking through movies. "Yeah, I guess...just hold on for a minute" Bang said looking at Zelo's profile. "I don't remember Zelo's profile saying this. "Well, what's different?" Daehyun asked. "It says we go and find Zelo in a Cafe, when I told you guys earlier, it was a skate park." Bang said questioning the change. "You're right, you definitely said skate park Bang" you said while looking at the file. "This is a little weird, maybe the thing was glitching." Daehyun said also looking at the profile. "Maybe so, I guess we will be heading to the cafe" Bang said as he closed the file. "Alright then" Himchan said, as he took out a Saw movie. "Let's watch this, I wanna watch something a little scary." Himchan said as he popped the movie in the DVD player. "I'll go get some snacks" you said as you went to the kitchen. You made some popcorn, got some sodas, and some candy. "Do you need any help with tha-....Nevermind" Daehyun didn't finish his sentence when he saw items floating around you as you floated back to the front room. "I call the skittles!" Daehyun said as you started distribute the food to each person. "Evelyn hurry up and sit down, the movie is about to start!" Bang said. "Alright, alright" you said as you made your way to the couch and sat next to Bang. Daehyun and Himchan decided to sit on the floor next to you and Bang's legs so they can have a better view of the TV. As you watched the movie, you would flinch not because you were scared, but a little because of the gory content of the movie.....it's like I can feel them doing that to me. "You scared?" Bang whispered into your ear as he put his arm around you. "Not really, it's just really graphic" you said as you continued watching. "Don't worry, I wouldn't let something like that happen to you" Bang said looking right at you. "Thanks Bang" you said looking up at him and smiling. Then Bang started to lean down to your face. "Ohgosh, ohgosh, ohmygosh, should I let him kiss me?....this is gonna make things awkward for us....but...I wanna kiss him....ugh..what could happen..... it..." You thought as Bang kissed you. It was something you didn't expect from Bang, a soft, sweet, gentle kiss. Bang slowly pulled back as you both opened your eyes. You didn't say anything and just continued to look at Bang. "Evelyn, I'm so sorry, I just-" You cut bang off "Bang it's ok, if I didn't want you to kiss me...You Damn sure wouldn't have kissed me" you said laughing, lightening up the mood. Bang laughed too as he started to lighten up. "I take it as a friendly gesture, thanks for letting me know you care" you said punching Bang in the stomach. "You're welcome" Bang said as he rubbed his stomach. The movie soon ended and Himchan got up to stretch along with Daehyun. "Well, that's not as bad as I thought it would be" Daehyun said while walking to the kitchen to throw away his trash. "I guess so" Himchan said as he also threw away his trash. You and Bang got up and Bang took your trash to the garbage for you. "Thanks Bang" you said walking to your room. When you made it to your room and closed the door, Daehyun and Himchan walked over to Bang. "Mmhmmm, how was it?" Himchan asked looking at Bang. "The movie was pretty decent" Bang said walking towards his room. "You know damn well I'm not talking about the movie" Himchan said laughing. "" Bang thought as he turned around. "We saw you lip locking with Evelyn" Daehyun said smirking and leaning against the wall. Bang started laughing and said "It was just a friendly gesture." "Riiight" Himchan said laughing as he made it to his room. Daehyun started laughing also as he went into his room and closed the door. "Those guys are good" Bang said to himself as he closed the door to his room. You were in your room laying down for hours, but for some reason, you couldn't go to sleep. You kept thinking about what happened earlier with Bang. "Ugh, let me watch some YouTube until I fall asleep" you said to yourself as you felt on your shelf for your phone. "Where the hell is my s4?" You said silently as you turned your lamp on. "Ahhh, it's on the front room table." You said as you got up and floated to the front room. You saw your phone on the table face down. You made your way to the table just as your phone started to ring. "What?? It's 4am...why is someone calling me?" You said as you looked at the caller ID. *123pqr65dr24* "oooh hell no, what kind of number is this?" You hesitated for a bit, but you decided to answer the phone anyways. "Hello?" You said as you looked from side to side. "You might as well say you're good as dead." The whispering voice said. "Himchan are you ing with me? This isn't the time to be playing with me." You smirked as you looked down the hallway towards Himchan's room. You teleported into Himchan's room to find him fast asleep. You quickly teleported out and got scared instantly. "You shouldn't look over the obvious so easily" the voice continued to speak. "Daehyun?" You whispered as you teleported to Daehyun's room to find him asleep as well. "No, just know this much, you're letting death slide in with ease." The voice said laughing on the other side of the line. You got mad immediately at the fact that the person on the other side of the line was talking about killing everyone so nonchalantly like it was ok. "Look , I don't take kindly to threats. So if you wanna talk like it's ok, I'll be waiting for your ." That's all you said before you took the phone away from your ear and hung up.