Acquisitions

Twisted Revelation
"He heard me, I know that er heard me." You said looking at everyone that was now seated on the couch. "What are the ing odds that the repair man dies right after I say I'mma ask him a couple of questions, huh?" You said as you paced back and forth. "The paramedic said there was nothing done to the repair man that was serious enough to kill him, but yet.....for some reason, he still ing dies?!...I'm really beginning to think it's someone already in here" you said looking at Daehyun. "Why the were you in my room at 5 o'clock in the morning looking for Daehyun? Nobody was supposed to ING go in there." You said raising your voice a bit. "I saw your when I was about to get a glass of water" you said, covering up the fact that Zelo really told you what happened. "And your was on the phone. You calling for henchmen and ? You continued as you crept closer to Daehyun. Daehyun looked hurt as he spoke "I hope you don't think I-" "YES I ing think that you possibly had something to do with it" you said, cutting Daehyun off. "And even though I became cool with you Himchan, I can't help but wonder why the you ran from us?" You said glancing and Himchan. "Daehyun told me the Vitalitists are supposed to know what's up, and that it shouldn't be such a hassle gathering them" you said, remembering the conversation you had with Daehyun outside of the club. "The reason I was in your room was because I was looking for the pendant I lost in the midst of helping you and Bang out. That pendant really means a lot to me, and that's the last place I had it before it got lost." Daehyun said looking down. You started to feel bad now. "But why were you on the phone though?" You asked still staring at Daehyun. "My friend tried to comfort me because he knew what that pendant meant" Daehyun said looking back up." You really felt bad now. "Ok....what about Himchan running away" you said, pinpointing the last thing that was stopping you from letting up your suspicion on the boys. "Honestly, I thought you guys were out to get me......my driving record isn't that clean....and I thought the Feds finally caught up to me, that's why I stick to my speed ability" Himchan said looking away. "I didn't sense you were Vitalitist until later on because I was so paranoid about the FBI thing. Himchan continued as he started to smile a bit. You immediately pulled Himchan and Daehyun into a hug with your telekinesis. "Im soooooo sorry" you said to the both of them, hugging them tighter. "Evelyn, we blame the stress" Daehyun said, being completely understanding. "Thank you so much" you said back to Daehyun, as you let them go from the hug. "It's almost 1am, I'm about to head to bed" you said as you walked towards your room. "I'm about to make sure the security system is armed" Bang said to everyone while they were on their way to the rooms. As bang made his way to his room, he heard thunder starting to roar outside and looked up. "I hope I'mma be able to get some sleep tonight" Bang said as he looked up and saw the flashes of light through the front room window. You woke up the next morning, cuddling into bare chest. "Good morning Noona" Zelo said as he saw you waking up. "AHHHH" you yelled flying out of the bed immediately. "ZELO HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET IN HERE, THE DOOR WAS LOCKED!" You said yelling at Zelo and laughing. "Noona, the door wasn't locked, and the storm scared me last night, so I came and cuddled with you" Zelo said stretching. While Zelo was in mid stretch, you threw a shirt at him. "Put some damn clothes on, you're gonna have the others thinking I'm a " you said as you continued to laugh. You and Zelo walked out of the room. "I'mma use the bathroom right quick" you said to Zelo as he continued to walk down the hallway. When you were done, you walked out of the bathroom and saw that the house was unusually quiet. You continued walking down the hallway, calling a couple of names. "Bang? Youngjae?" You said as you continued to walk. You slowly made your way to the front room. "SUPRIZE!!!" Everyone screamed in unison. You accidentally flipped the cake Bang was holding in his hands...onto his face because everyone scared you. "Oh.my.gosh." You said as you ran up to Bang and held up the busted up cake with your telekinesis and placed it on the counter. The boys couldn't help but laugh. "Happy Birthday" Bang said with the cake still all over his face. You completely forgot it was your 20th birthday. "Bang I'm so sorry!" You said laughing as you took some of the icing off of Bang's lips with your finger and ate it. "Of course, pick the lips" Himchan said smirking. Everyone started laughing again. With one quick telegenic swipe, all of the cake was cleaned off of Bang and inside the garbage. "Well, there's still cake everyone!" Daehyun said laughing at the messed up cake you placed on the counter earlier. You took a picture of the cake and labeled it "best birthday cake ever", laughing at the fact that you could see some of Bang's hairs in the mess of a cake. Everyone made their way to the couch. "Bang, can you come to my room right quick?" You said before you and Bang made it to the couch. "Sure" Bang said as he followed you to the room. You closed the door behind you. "Is everything ok Evelyn?" Bang asked sitting on the bed. You walked over to Bang while lifting up your shirt. Bang spoke up, starring you down. "Woooah Evelyn, I know it's your birthday and all but-" You took half of your shirt off to show Bang the seal. "Bang stop being nasty" you said laughing. You stretched your arm towards Bang and also showed him your side. "Damn Evelyn, when the hell did you get a tattoo??" Bang said smiling. You spoke smiling, "Well, it's not a-" "EVERYONE COME HERE RIGHT-" you cut Bang off by jumping on him and kissing him while you put the rest of your shirt back on. Himchan came to the door and opened it. "Did someone- Well damn" Himchan said quickly closing the door and locking it. "Evelyn and Bang are being nasty" Himchan said to everyone while laughing. You got up and looked at Bang. "I had to shut you up! I don't want anybody else knowing about this just yet." You said pointing at the seal. "It's just a tattoo Evelyn" Bang said laughing. "Actually, it's a seal" you said looking directly at Bang's confused face. "You explained everything to Bang, from the time you got it, to the directions for it. "So that's why you stopped wearing tank tops" Bang said laughing. "Yup, I had to stop because they showed the seal. I had to find the right time to tell you." You said smiling a bit. "Don't tell anyone else about it" you said. "Gotcha" bang said smiling. You two left your room and went to the front room. "How was it?"'Daehyun asked smirking, still looking at the TV. "We just kissed" you said nonchalantly, sitting down on the couch. "We didn't do " Bang said laughing, also sitting down. "Mmhmm" Himchan said laughing. "Oh my gosh stop, you guys are polluting my little Zelo's mind!" you said covering Zelo's ears. Everyone started laughing again. "Sooooo, what are we gonna do with that busted cake?" Bang said laughing. You took a chunk of cake with your telekinesis and threw it at the back of Bang's head. Everyone looked at Bang, holding in their laughter. Bang spoke as he took a scoop of the cake with his telekinesis, "oh, it's on."