The youngin

Twisted Revelation
"Does Evelyn usually drive that crazily?" Zelo said as he came out of his room. "Yes." Bang said laughing. "But you will get used to it" Bang continued as he opened up a soda. "Haha ok" Zelo said making his way to the front room table. "What's this?" Zelo said reaching for the box. "Woaaaah, woah, don't touch that Zelo" you said as you snagged the box with your telekinesis. "I'm just a little curious to what's inside, that's all" Zelo said playing with his thumbs. "It's our little blueprint" Bang said as he walked out of the kitchen. "For what?" Zelo asked. "Vitalitism" Bang replied. "Ohhhh, I see now" Zelo said as he continued to search around the front room for more things to ask about. "You sure are curious" you said pouring your juice. How old are you? "You asked before taking a gulp of your juice. "16" Zelo replied. You immediately spit out your juice. "16?!?" You yelled as you looked at the mess you just made. "Yup" Zelo said as he went through the DVD's. You slowly spoke "Umm Daehyun can you-" "I gotchu" Daehyun cut you off as he started to get the water off the counter with his power. "You are a tall 16 year old" you said laughing. "I'm barely holding my ground in the 5ft area" you said sitting next to Zelo. "Can we watch this later on?" Zelo said holding up the 5th Saw movie. "If we have time, sure lil homie" you said ruffling his hair. "Thank you" Zelo said setting the movie aside. "So how old are you Evelyn?" Zelo asked. "19" you said fixing items on the kitchen counter. "Can I call you noona?" Zelo said with the puppy eyes and Bang, Himchan, and Daehyun started laughing on the couch. "What?" You said surprised. "Pleeease?" Zelo continued to give you the puppy dog stare. "Aww Zelo....I already feel old as " you said whining. "Pweeease??" Zelo continued. "I can't believe I'm saying this....." You said, then took a deep breath. "Fine" you said looking away from Zelo. "YESSSSSS!" Zelo said as he did his little victory dougie dance. "Zelo stop" you said laughing as he continued his dance. "I hate his adorable little soul" you thought to yourself. "You love me" Zelo said as he stopped dancing to give you a hug. "" you said as you started laughing at the fact that he read your mind. After Zelo let you go, you made your way to your room to relax for a bit. About an hour later, all you heard was Zelo yelling. "NOONA, NOOOOOOOONA, NOO-NA." "Who the hell is he calling? That's right, ." You thought to yourself. "YES ZELO" you yelled back waiting for a reply. "I'M HUNGRY NOONA" Zelo yelled back. "What the ? I know he didn't just interrupt me from my good relaxation time to-" you were cut off when a huge rock came flying into your window busting it open and landing in the middle of your room. "" you yelled putting a telekinetic shield around yourself immediately. Daehyun, Himchan, Zelo, and Bang came running into the room, busting open the door to see what happened. "EVELYN ARE YOU OK?" All four boys said in unison as they rushed over to you. "Yeah, I'm fine, be careful because there is glass everywhere" you said as you leaned over the bed. "What the hell happened" Bang asked looking at the huge rock. "well, lemme just say it like this.....THIS BIG ROCK CAME FLYING INTO MY ROOM OUT OF NOWHERE WHEN I WAS MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS AND JUST LAYING HERE TRYING TO RELAX. I'M SITTING HERE TRYING TO MAKE SENSE OF THIS , TRYING TO MAKE AN EXCUSE FOR WHY A BIG ROCK IS FLYING THROUGH MY WINDOW WHEN I LIVE AT THE TOP OF A ING 64 STORY BUILDING!" You said while grabbing your hair. "WHAT THE IS THIS ?!?" you said, wondering what your life is becoming. "Hey look at this" Himchan said as he rolled the rock over to face everyone. "Death is right under your nose" Daehyun read out loud. You immediately got angry again. You picked up every single glass shard and threw them out your shattered window with your telekinesis. "I'LL ING SHOW YOU DEATH" You screamed as you picked up the rock and dashed out the window with your telekinesis. "COME OUT. I'M RIGHT HERE. YOU WANNA THROW ROCKS AND . COME OUT . I'M RIGHT HERE." You continued to scream as you dashed through the sky, throwing the rock hundreds of feet into the sky. "I'M.RIGHT.HERE..... COME HERE" you continued to scream. Bang quickly made his way towards you as he saw the Aurora around you turning red, something that's never happened before. "FIRST A PHONE CALL WITH RANDOM THREATS, NOW THIS? YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE, COME OUT, STOP HIDING YOU ING PU- You were cut off when Bang let out all his energy to release a telekinetic reverse sequence. You immediately fell unconscious into Bang's arms and he had to strain to get you and himself back to the apartment due to his lack of power. When Bang made it to the balcony, he immediately collapsed. Himchan and Daehyun were there to catch both you and Bang before you two hit the ground.