Talking it up

Twisted Revelation
"W-what the hell?" You said as you slowly woke up, opening your eyes to a clearing blur. You looked at the ceiling for a minute and realized you were in Bang's room. You turned your head to the side to see Bang laying right next to you, also slowly waking up. "Bang?" You said softly. "Yeah Evelyn?" Bang replied in his morning voice. "You sound really y right now" you whispered like it was nothing. "What?" Bang said turning to you. "Nothing" you said, turning around a little bit smiling. Bang also smiled a little bit, realizing what you just said. "How do you feel" Bang asked looking at the ceiling. "Do you remember when you accidentally hit me in the face with the dining room table?" You said. "Yes, sadly" Bang said, remembering the time when he couldn't fully control his powers. "That's how my head feels right now." You said as the throbbing pain traveled through your head again. "I'm sorry Evelyn" Bang said as he turned your way. "Sorry for what?" You asked a little confused. "They will explain" Bang said as Himchan, Daehyun, and Zelo made their way to the bed after they realized you two woke up. "How are you guys" Daehyun asked as he sat down on the side of the bed. "My head hurts a bit, but I'll be fine" you said as you silently thanked Daehyun for his concern. "How about you Bang?" Himchan asked as he made his way to the other side of the bed. "I'm good, just still a little drained from earlier" Bang said in a low tone. "At least you guys are ok" Zelo said as he felt a little relieved. "Can I get you guys something?" Zelo asked smiling. "I'll take an ice pack" you said. "I'm good, thanks anyway" Bang said as Zelo made his way to the kitchen. "Evelyn, what do you remember happening?" Daehyun asked. "Well, I remember the rock, me getting angry as hell, flying out of the window, then throwing the rock, and that's it." You said trying to remember all you could. "You don't remember what you said after you threw the rock?" Himchan asked. "Nope" you said, wondering about what you couldn't remember. "Just know this much, if I didn't come up and do a telekinetic reverse on your powers, you would probably be on a rampage all through LA" Bang said laughing. "Was it that bad?" You said somewhat in disbelief. "Yes." Daehyun said as he agreed with Bang. "When you get angry, you throw profanity out there like it's completely normal." Himchan said laughing. "Here's your Ice noona" Zelo said placing the ice on your forehead. "Thanks Zelo" you said refocusing on Himchan. "You were going at like 10 profanities a second." Himchan continued to laugh, exaggerating your profanity usage. "I'm sorry, I'll try not to use such language again, but this mystery er is getting on my last nerve" you said sitting up, placing the ice pack on the shelf next to your bed. "Great start" Daehyun said sarcastically as he laughed at your failed attempt to reduce your profanity. " it" you said laughing as you made your way to the edge of the bed. "Bang, do you need help getting up?" you said floating over to Bang before you got up. "Yeah" he said. "Evelyn, I think we should be the ones helping him up" Himchan said as he watched you. "No, it's ok. If I didn't go crazy, Bang wouldn't have had to use 97% of his energy to reverse my energy." You said helping Bang up. "Doesn't your head still hurt?" Zelo asked. "Not really, headaches don't last that long for me" you said as you finished helping Bang up. "You guys should make some dinner" you said as you looked at Daehyun. "That sounds fun" Daehyun said as he started smiling. "What do you want?" Daehyun asked about to leave the room. "Suprize me"'You said. Daehyun laughed and said "alright" as he made it down the hallway. "Zelo, Himchan" you said, stopping them before they made their way out. "Yes?" They said in unison as they looked at you. "Make sure you listen to Daehyun when he tells you something about cooking. If you burn my apartment down, I'm going to beat your asses." You said laughing as Himchan and Zelo both nodded their heads laughing while leaving the room. You looked at Bang, who was now sitting up against the bed frame. "How do you feel now?" You asked Bang, adjusting the pillow under his back. "Better now Evelyn, thank you, don't be too worried" Bang said, shifting a little. "I can't help but be worried when you are in such a vulnerable state" you said fixing the cover over Bang's lower body. "This state doesn't last long, I will be like this for only today, I should be fine by tomorrow" bang said smiling. You lifted up the covers and floated under them, sitting next to Bang. "Atleast we don't have our next Vitalitist hunt till later" you said smiling back. "That's true" Bang said. "With all this happening, there is no way I'm leaving your home alone, especially like this". You said poking Bang's arm. "Thanks Evelyn" Bang said smiling again. "How much energy do you think you have now?" you asked. "I'm probably at 15%" Bang said guesstimating. "You sound like an android when you say that" you said laughing. "Lemme try something right quick" you said leaning into Bang. You started kissing Bang and not soon after you started, you pulled away. "This is weird to say, but I feel a lot better" Bang said as he saw you lean back a bit. "Evelyn, you're still ok right?"'Bang asked a little bit concerned. "Yeah, I just gave you some of my energy that's all." You said as you leaned on Bang's shoulder. "How much did you give me?" Bang asked a little shocked. "Just know I'm at about 20 right now, and you should be around 70. You said sliding under the covers and closing your eyes. "Pabo" Bang said as he slid under the covers with you, cuddling and wrapping his arms around you as you did the same. Zelo slowly crept into the room to tell you and Bang dinner was ready, but he saw you and Bang cuddled together, then he slowly crept out. "Himchan, Daehyun" Zelo said as he walked back to the kitchen. "Yeah" Daehyun said as he waited for Zelo's response. "Evelyn and Bang are...." Zelo trailed off as he wrapped his arms around himself and twisted back and forth while making a kissing motion with his lips. "Himchan looked up and slowly chewed his food trying to figure out what Zelo was talking about. "Zelo, are you saying Evelyn and Bang are having ?" Himchan asked after he swallowed his food. Daehyun started busting out laughing. "Nooooo" Zelo said laughing a bit. "Well , what are they doing" Himchan asked. "I'm not sure actually, but I think noona really likes Bang." Zelo said sitting at the table. "We all think so too, even though they won't admit it, I'm sure they both really like each other" Daehyun said after sipping his soda. "Shouldn't we tell them the food is ready though" Zelo asked. "Naaa, let's just let them enjoy their moment while they can. After all, we do have another little hunt tomorrow, and they really do need the rest." Himchan said as he placed you and Bang's food into the fridge for tomorrow.