The rush

Twisted Revelation
You stepped in the apartment, looking around, as everyone followed you closely behind. The couch was halfway out the window, the TV was smashed in, and everything that used to be in the fridge was now scattered all over the kitchen. "If this is just the front room and kitchen....I'm scared to see how the rest of the house looks like. You said in a very low tone. You teleported to every other room in the house, taking a quick glance in each, and to your suprize, everything in the other rooms were intact, even your newly built window. "Surprisingly, the rest of the apartment is ok." You said to everyone else. "He's still alive" Daehyun said as he felt the pulse of the repair man. "Call the ambulance" Daehyun told Himchan as he continued to check the repair man. "Youngjae, I'm truly sorry. This isn't how our apartment looks on a daily basis." You said laughing a bit while looking around. "I'm really happy you're handling this well" Bang said as he rubbed your back. "Last time I got angry, it could have cost my best friend his life, and I'm not going to let that happen again." You said, looking at Bang smiling. Bang smiled back, being really touched by your comment. "Good thing I took the box with me, or the er probably would have taken it." Bang said. "That's a relief." You said looking back at Bang. "The ambulance is on their way" Himchan said, looking at the mess. "Who the hell did this?" You said while looking at the mess in the kitchen. "I'm not really angry at the mess...we can clean that up in no time. It's the fact that someone keeps inconveniencing us, trying to prove some bull point about death. You know what. you. you. I know your is listening, So .you." You said, pulling the couch out of the front room window with your telekinesis. "Let's clean up till the ambulance comes" you said, setting the couch in place. "Alright" everyone said in unison as they started on a designated area. Bang opened the fridge and saw a little black box on the rack."Evelyn, what the hell is this?" Bang asked as you walked over to the fridge and looked inside. "...... NOBODY ING MOVE!" you yelled and everyone stopped in their tracks. You set out a telekinetic wave all through the house, then looked at Bang. "Bang, there are 25 touch activated chain bombs in this apartment, and since nobody touched them, we have less than 15 seconds to cover all of them before they blow. You touched Bang's forehead and transferred the bomb locations over to him. "You take the ones here on this floor and I'll get the ones outside and upstairs" you said quickly as you and Bang immediately started floating and teleported to each bomb location, covering each bomb with a telekinetic field. "3 seconds left" you said as you got to the last, but biggest bomb sitting on top of the house. You tried to put a telekinetic field around it, but nothing but sparks would appear. You looked at the bomb and gasped in disbelief "There's a telekinetic block on this one....no" All everyone on the inside heard was a huge boom on the top of the house. You and Bang were able to cover every single bomb but that one. "EVELYN!" Everyone screamed, running to the deck outside. They saw the house wasn't destroyed, but they didn't see you anywhere. Everyone started to panic. Daehyun and Bang started flying through the sky. "EVELYN, EVELYN!" Bang yelled through the sky, panicking the most, not caring who heard or saw him. "EVELYN, !" Bang continued to yell, still searching the sky. Bang started to clench his fist, on the verge of tears, as the thought of you being dead crossed his mind. Bang's aurora started to engulf his whole body. "Bang?" Bang immediately turned around and saw that you were the one who called his name, and you were completely ok. Bang immediately snatched you into a hug as he slowly began to speak. " Evelyn, " Bang said as he hugged you tighter. "I thought I lost you" Bang continued as a single tear escaped his eye. The tear fell right on your face. You immediately pulled back to look at Bang's face. "Oh my gosh Bang, are you crying?" You asked in shock. Out of all of the years you've known Bang, you never saw him shed a tear. "I was ing worried, ok? Bang said trying to quickly wipe the tear. "What happened to my badass?" You said, teasing Bang. "It's hard for me to be a badass when it comes to caring about you." Bang said laughing. "What the hell am I gonna do with you?" You said laughing, as you both made your way back to the apartment deck. "Noona, you're ok!" Zelo said as he saw you and Bang landing. Everyone felt relieved when they saw you were unharmed. "What happened?" Youngjae said, trying to figure out why you didn't cover the last bomb. "There was a telekinetic block on it, which means whoever is doing this knows telekinesis." You said thinking deeply. "Since I couldn't put a field around it, I covered myself and the house within the last second, then the blast blew me away, hundreds of feet into the sky. "Good thinking" Daehyun said as he thought about the quick choice you had to make. Everyone went back inside as the paramedics continued to pound on the door. "!" Bang said as he teleported to the door. "Act normal" Bang said before he quickly opened the door for the paramedics.