It's on

Twisted Revelation
You immediately gasped in disbelief as you saw everyone on the ground. "But.....but....why?" You said, still shocked about the sight before you. You kept looking around, then you saw Bang move a bit. You rushed over to Bang as he slowly looked up at you, then Zelo. "Evelyn, get the away from him. It's him" Bang said, trying to pick himself up. "Bang, this one is the REAL Zelo, are you ok? You said as you saw the other boys starting to stir up. "Zelo, start helping the other boys, while I find out what happened." You said, glancing at Zelo. Zelo quickly made his way over to the other boys. You helped Bang onto the couch. "What happened?" You asked Bang, a little scared of what he was about to say. "After you left, we were all on the couch watching some TV. Everything was all good. Then, in mid TV show, Zelo gets up, and stands in front of the TV while looking down. Daehyun started laughing and was like "dude, what are you doing? You're not made of glass." Then Zelo looked up and had this really evil smirk on his face. Then Jongup was like "Ummm-." Then Zelo cut him off my teleporting infront of him, grabbing his face, then letting him go. That's when Jongup fell limp, and everyone else got up immediately. Zelo then said "there's no point." Then snapped his fingers, and we were all frozen. He then proceeded to grab everyone's faces. We all started falling unconscious one by one." Bang said, leaning back a bit. You were furious just listening to the story. Zelo finished getting the last person onto the couch. "Evelyn" Youngjae said weakly. "We don't have our powers anymore" Youngjae continued, looking down. "W-what do you mean?" you said, starring at Youngjae. "Zelo must have taken them from us when he was knocking us unconscious" Youngjae said. You immediately got up and walked to Youngjae, you started to get teary eyed. "I-I should have killed him when I had the chance" you said slowly, starring into space. "Evelyn, this isn't your fault, and don't you ever ing think that" Bang said looking at you. You didn't say anything back to Bang, you just starred. You then turned to Zelo. "I remember studying the concept of Vitalitism and I think I may be able to help. Zelo said. "First off, someone did get the seal off of the blueprint right?" Zelo said. "Yes, I did" you said, as you took off your outer shirt so Zelo can see the seal with your tank top on. "I control the atmosphere, so I can make storms, stop them, and more. I am also a power connection, but only to the one who holds the seal. Once I use the power connection, all of my powers are gone, but the one holding the seal gets all of the powers of the gathered Vitalitists, except for mind reading, that's the power of the deceiver. Zelo said looking at you. "But they don't have their powers anymore." You said looking at Zelo. "I know, but I hold the power connection in me no matter what." Zelo said. "Now listen, we have to do this quickly, I'm sure he's already on his way to find you. If he gets the seal off of you, we will all perish. That's the consequence of letting the deceiver get to the end of the road. You have to make sure he doesn't knock you unconscious, or he will take the seal. In order to seal him away, you have to put the hand that has the seal on the arm up to his face for 3 seconds so the seal can release and start to transfer over. When you get the seal on him, he will be the one to perish. You will have to fight him to get him weak enough to be able to seal him down. This is a fight to the death Evelyn." Zelo finished, making sure you understood. "Here." Zelo said reaching out his arm. You grabbed Zelo's hand and closed you eyes. Zelo transferred all of the powers over to you. When you opened your eyes, the seal was glowing blue and your eyes were also blue with aurora seeping from them. You've never felt so much power flowing through your body at once. "Thank you Zelo" you said while looking at your arm, knowing he just gave you his powers so you can save everyone. "Only the one with the seal gets to keep their powers at this point" Zelo said looking at you. You nodded your head while tears fell from your eyes, knowing the boys will never get their powers back. "Everyone link hands" you said, getting ready to teleport everyone to your Hummer. When everyone was in your Hummer, you stood outside the door and handed Zelo the keys, then put a telekinetic field around the car, using the hand with the seal on the arm so the fake Zelo wouldn't be able to get in. "I know you probably just started driving, but you are the only one that's in a well enough condition to drive a car." You said to Zelo, then touched the car. You teleported the car to San Francisco and told Zelo to drive to Hotel Nikko. "Here's the room number, tell them you are Zelo, Evelyn's friend, then there should be no problem getting in." You said, taking a look at everyone in the car. "Once you get out of the car, the telekinetic field will transfer to you guys. No matter what, everyone will be safe." You continued. "This is it" you said, looking at everyone. You teleported into the car and gave everyone hugs. You then got to Bang, giving him the tightest hug. Bang then kissed you on the forehead and whispered "I love you." "I love you too" you whispered back, knowing this could be the last time you ever got to see Bang. You teleported out of the car, and gave everyone one last look, waved goodbye, and teleported back to the apartment. When you got inside, you teleported onto the couch and sat down with your hands laced together under your chin. Not soon after, Zelo appeared in the front room on the other side of the table. "Hey noona" The fake Zelo said, smirking.