The fight

Twisted Revelation
You punched Jae right in the jaw, smashing him into the TV, destroying it. Jae got up, wiping the blood off of the side of his face. "You're going to ing pay for that" Jae said, teleporting right in front of you, punching you in the stomach, sending you flying towards the wall, but before you hit the wall, you teleported back to him, attempting to punch him in the face, but he caught your punch. You continued to throw punches at him at an inhuman speed, and he kept catching them. You then threw the couch at him with your telekinesis, and smashed him into the kitchen wall. You went over to punch him in the face, but he threw the couch back at you, smashing you through the window. You then teleported back inside and he punched you in the face, then slammed you into the wall. You then teleported behind him, and kicked him in the back, smashing him through the wall and into your room. You then picked up your dresser then smashed it into him, busting him out of the window. He came back in and grabbed you, smashing you through the wall and into Bang's room. He had you pinned up against the wall choking you, trying you make you lose consciousness. You then took Bang's lamp and smashed it across his face with your telekinesis, smashing Jae into the wall. You then picked up Jae with your telekinesis and smashed him through the ceiling into Daehyun's room. You then proceeded to try to throw punches at him, because you knew they caused him the most damage since you had Himchan's strength, but he kept catching them. Jae then grabbed your leg, swung you around, and smashed you onto the floor, then tried to stomp on your face, but you grabbed his foot and crushed every single bone in it, furious that he would even try such a dirty move. Jae then yelled and punched you through the floor, back into Bang's room. Jae then kicked you in the side, smashing you through the wall, into what used to be his room. You got up, feeling your energy start to drain, but you knew you had to keep going. You could tell Jae was getting tired too because if he was at full power, that kick to the side would have broken a couple of ribs. You got up and teleported behind Jae, putting him into a head lock, choking him. He swung you around and smashed you onto the wall, then grabbed your arms and flipped you back onto the ground. You teleported back in front of him, trying to punch him again, but he caught it, and then punched you in the face, sending you flying back into the kitchen, uprooting the island in the middle of the floor. You were wondering why he kept dodging majority of your punches, then you remembered....Jae can read minds. Jae dashed into the kitchen and ripped off the counter top, then threw it at you. You barely dodged it as it made its way through the kitchen wall. You dashed back up to Jae and instead of hitting him where you thought about hitting him, you hit him in an unexpected place. Jae kept blocking where he thought you were thinking about hitting him. Jae kept taking punch after punch until you had him pinned up against the wall, exhausted. Your power was also on the edge, so you knew you had to end this fast. You grabbed Jae's neck and slammed him into the wall and channeled your energy into your free hand, getting ready to release the seal, as the whole incident that happened in Bang's room also started to replay in your head. Your hand went flying towards Jae's head at an inhumane speed and he caught your hand with both of his hands, trying to make sure you didn't make it to his face. Your hand was slowly making it to his face, then Jae broke your wrist and you screamed in excruciating pain as you still continued fighting Jae's resistance. You were crying in unbearable pain as your strength quickly drained. Jae started to win the resistance battle and you knew this was it if you allowed Jae to stop you from releasing the seal. Knowing what it would cost you, you unleashed your last power channel and your hand made it to Jae's head, remaining there, as Jae continued to struggle to get your hand off of his head before the 3 seconds were up. On the 3rd second, Jae's resistance suddenly stopped as the seal fully transferred over to his body. Once the seal was done transferring, the force of the seal blew you back from the kitchen, and you slammed against the front room wall, falling unconscious.