Making it through

Twisted Revelation
You slowly awoke from unconsciousness, to a destroyed apartment, and Jae was nowhere to be found. There were holes in almost every wall, almost every window was busted, and there were huge, gaping holes in the ceilings. You slowly started to move, then the pain in your wrist and on your side immediately pressed your nerves. "" you yelled as the pain shot through your body. You slowly got up using your unbroken wrist and made your way to your room while holding your side, to get some medical wrap. You painfully popped your wrist back into place, and slowly wrapped it with the medical wrap. You then left the mess of a room you had, and slowly made your way out of the apartment, and into Bang's Hummer. You had a 6 hour drive from LA to San Francisco, and you had to drive it all with 1 hand. All the 6 hours finally past, and you made your way to the hotel, limping. Many people asked you if you needed help, but you kindly refused as you knew you were already close to your destination. It was 3am when you finally made it to the hotel room and slowly knocked on the door. Bang, having most of his energy back, jumped over everything in the hotel and opened the door, not even asking who it is. When Bang saw it was you, his eyes starting tearing up as he immediately pulled you into a tight embrace. "Evelyn.....Evelyn" was all Bang said as he held you in his arms crying, not caring who saw him. He looked down and saw you crying too, as you held on to him with your good hand. "Bang, loosen up, my side hurts"'You said, wincing in pain. "I'm sorry"'Bang said, helping you inside as everyone else ran up to you too give you hugs as well. Bang helped you to the couch so you can sit down. "What happened to your wrist?" Daehyun asked. "Jae broke it." You replied back. "Who's Jae?" Daehyun asked confused. "My ex, he was behind the whole thing. He disguised himself as Zelo so he could carry out his plan for revenge, since I didn't get back with his after he cheated on me." "Ahhh" Daehyun said quite surprised. "That was a really long fight Evelyn, like 8 hours" Youngjae said, seeing how bruised up you were. "I only fought him for about two hours" you said, while leaning back on the couch. "Then why did it take you so long to get here? Teleporting over here doesn't take that long" Himchan asked wondering. "I drove...." You said back to Himchan. "WHAT, WHY?? That's a 6 hour drive!" Zelo said shocked. "I gave them up" you said looking at Zelo. "What do you mean...have them up?" Bang said looking at you. "My powers, they're gone." You said looking down. "But how??" Jongup said, knowing you were supposed to keep your powers since you had the seal. "I opened my last channel because when Jae broke my wrist, the energy in my arm dropped by 75%. He was starting to win the resistance battle so I had to run my gauge to zero, so my hand could make it to his face and release the seal. And that's what cost me my powers." You said, looking at everybody. "Once the gauge within you reaches zero, you lose your powers. You continued, as you shifted in your seat a bit. "We're just happy you made it here alive" Jongup said smiling. "Thank you" you said back, as everyone closed in on you to give you another hug. All you could do was smile. "Where's a bed, I'm tired as hell" you said laughing, as Bang got up to help you to your bed.