What we gotta do

Twisted Revelation
You and Bang were what people around the city would call Vitalitists, people who looked like they were the average human beings, but had too many secrets that they had to hide. "It's been a couple of hours since we opened up that thing Bang" you said as you bit into your apple. "I know, but I think I figured it out" Bang said as the blueprint came together to form faces. You put your apple down and came to the front room. "You see this right" Bang said as he pointed to the 5 faces. "Yeah I see that! The one on the edge.....pleeeease don't tell me I gotta kill him, he's too cute to die" you said as you pointed to the profile that said Jongup. Bang laughed and leaned closer to you "oh really now?" "Yes, he is very cute actually" you said leaning back, pushing his forehead away from your face with your finger. You and Bang have been friends for almost 3 years now, ever since you found out he was also a Vitalitist, but you couldn't come to admitting you liked him. You wanted to keep everything on more of a friendly, less awkward attire. "Whatever Evelyn, we all know you can't stand looking at my overly attractive face every single day" Bang said with a smirk on his face. "Bang, do you want me to throw you out the window? You know I will" you said while opening the window with your telekinesis. "No need for that" Bang said closing the window, "We gotta see what we have to do with these 5 'pretty boys'"Bang also said mocking the tone you used when you told him Jongup was cute. "Alright then" you said, laughing while turning to the blueprint."Ok, it says here we gotta find all 5 of these people to achieve total Vitalitism." Bang said pointing to the boys. "Ok, we find them then what?" You said as Bang continued to decode the blueprint. "Then we befriend them, and go from there" Bang said with simplicity. "Wait, it can't be that easy" you said a little confused. "I bet it's not" Bang said while still studying the blueprint. "We gotta start from square one and go from there" you said as Bang started to slide the profiles in the order in which you would be finding them. You started to walk over to your apple that was clearly brown now. "Ugh, I can't stand when that happens!" You said as you threw the brown apple away. You finished wiping off the counter and walked back over to Bang. "So, who are we going for first?" You said with a curious tone. "Sure as hell isn't Jongup" Bang said laughing. "Ok hater, who is it then?" You said laughing. Bang turned a profile around then said "The one named Himchan"