Security

Twisted Revelation
The ambulance finished carrying the repair man out on the stretcher. "He should be ok, he just lost a lot of blood. Nothing happened to him that's serious enough to kill him" the paramedic said to everyone. "Alright, thank you. Keep me updated with his condition" you said as you closed the door and turned around. "Today's been one hell of a day. First my car blows up, we get a 99% discount on my 2nd car, we come home to find the repair man half dead and our apartment destroyed, thennnn the er tries to blow me up in my own home! And It's not even 6pm yet!!..... I'm about to kill a ." You said laughing, continuing to clean parts of the front room. "I'm with you on that one" Daehyun said as he continued to clean. "Atleast we're almost done" Himchan said as he took a look over the front room and the kitchen. "You're right about that" Bang said, wiping off the kitchen counters. "What are we gonna do about that big in the window?" Bang said, looking at the hole a little funny. "I already called another repair man for that one" Youngjae said. "Let's just not tell him about what happened to the previous one" Youngjae continued as he started to laugh. Everyone joined in on the laughter. "Then who's gonna clean up the blood?" Zelo said looking around. "You of course" Himchan said smirking. "Fiiine" Zelo said as he went to a bathroom for cleaning supplies. "We will probably be able to watch a movie in a bit, since its so early." Daehyun said, fixing the pillows on the couch. "We will watch the movie. I'm not letting that er ruin my day anymore than he already has" you said with a little bit of anger in your tone. "Yayyy" Zelo said as he finished cleaning the blood. "I'm ordering pizza" you continued, smiling at everyone in the room. Right after you were finishing ordering, the door bell rang. ". That was fast" Bang said opening the door. "It's the repair man, Nevermind" Bang said laughing to himself. "I called Brinks Security system earlier, and they are going to be installing multiple cameras in the house when they get here, along with the highest end security system they have." Bang said as he watched the repair man do his thing. *ding dong* Bang opened the door again. "Brinks Security system installation" the worker said. "Perfect timing, right this way" Bang said as he closed the door and led the worker though the house, telling him where to put the cameras. *ding dong* You opened the door again. "pizza delivery" the pizza man said as you told him to come in with the pizzas. "Don't we have a full house today?" the pizza man said laughing, as he placed the pizzas on the counter where you told him to. "That'll be $36.24 ma'am" the pizza man said, looking at the receipt. You pulled out a $100 bill. "Keep the Change" you said smiling. "Wow, thank you!" The pizza man said as he walked back to the door. "Have a nice day!" the pizza man said as he closed the door behind him. A couple hours later, the security system was set up, the window was fixed, annnnnd the pizza was cold. "I wasn't thinking when I ordered the pizza so early" you said, feeling the cold pizza. "No biggie, we can throw it in the oven" Daehyun said smiling. "I guess you're right" you said smiling back at Daehyun. "Lemme show you guys how this works" Bang said looking at the security system. "Alright" everyone said gathering around. "Ok. This security system is no joke. When you walk in, it scans how many people walk in. After the people walk in, they have to get their eyes scanned, and their hand print scanned to make sure they are who's supposed to be residing here. If we have guests over, we hit the guest button, then put in how many guests we have after we get our eyes and hands scanned. After I'm done explaining, we will get our eyes and hands scanned for the initial person recognition. When Jongup comes into the equation, we will do the same for him. As far as the cameras go, there are 6 monitors and ironically 6 of us. At the end of each week, each of us will take a monitor and fast foward through the footage to look for any suspicious activity. The code to arm the security system when we're all in and leaving is 6242. Got it?" Bang said, feeling accomplished because he explained everything correctly. "Yup!" Everyone said in unison, continuing to look at Bang. "Now everyone line up, we're about to get this going." Everyone proceeded to get their eyes and hand scanned. Everyone made their way back to the couch after the scanning was complete. "Now for that movie and pizza" Himchan said, flopping on the couch. "Right" you said as you made your way to the pizza you previously put in the oven to heat up. "Just in time" you said as you took all 5 pizzas out of the oven, making them float to the table in the front room. Bang also came into the kitchen to help out a bit. "There are 3 sodas that didn't get destroyed, and there's 6 of us." Bang said grabbing all 3 sodas from the fridge. "I'm sharing with Evelyn" Bang said smiling at you. You looked at Bang and laughed. "We are definitely going to the store later on." You said, continuing to laugh. "The rest of y'all can figure out who shares with who." Bang said as he made the sodas float to the front room table and land next to the pizza. Bang also took the two remaining cups and had them float to the table as he closely followed behind them, making his way to the couch. "Sorry guys, no candy this time" you said, remembering all the candy being spread out on the floor. "It's ok noona. Hurry up, the movie is about to start!" Zelo said. "Alright" you said, as you teleported and sat on the couch next to Bang. Once you sat down, Bang put his arm around you, and you just smiled. Everyone was eating pizza and enjoying the movie. "Bang, where's my cup for the coke?" You whispered as you saw Bang sipping the soda. "I let them have the only two cups that were left, we don't need one anyways" Bang whispered back, took another sip of the soda, then handed it to you. "I guess so" you whispered, right before you took a sip yourself. "Thanks" you whispered back to Bang. "No problem" Bang whispered back smirking, thinking about the time he kissed you. Not long after that, the movie ended. Everyone got up and stretched. "Evelyn, why did you tell the paramedic to keep you filled in on the repair man?" Daehyun said a little bit curious, as everyone waited for a reply. "Because once he gets better, I'mma ask him exactly what the happened." You said, laughing at your smart thinking. As you continued to laugh, your phone started to ring. You answered your phone with a smile. "Hello"......."yes, this is Evelyn"......"mmhmmmm"...."oh"...."ok"..."bye." You took your phone away from your ear. You clenched your fist and whispered "That er heard me." "What's wrong?" Youngjae asked. You looked at Youngjae replying, "The repair man is dead."