Jongup

Twisted Revelation
Zelo bent down to you, and Bang rushed over. "Noona, it's ok..You didn't know" Zelo said as you continued to look down. "It's my fault really, I should have waited to put my tux in Bang's room. I just did it then and there since I was already getting some water and I didn't wanna forget." Zelo said, continuing to hug you. You looked at the huge dent left on the wall where Zelo's head was. "Zelo, are you hurt?" You said as you continued to look down. "No noona, I'm fine, I promise" Zelo said smiling. "You sure? That's a big dent" Bang said looking at the back of Zelo's head. "I'm sure" Zelo said smiling. You looked up at Zelo and smiled. "I love my little Dongsaeng" you said, hugging Zelo and smiling. "I really am sorry though" you said, getting up. "It's ok Noona, you should get some sleep now" Zelo said as he walked you to your room. "Night Bang" you said as you closed his door. Zelo took you to your room, told you goodnight, and left. You fell asleep soon after. You woke up bright and early and floated to the hallway to see everyone congregating in the front room. "Morning" you said to everyone. "Morning Evelyn" they said back in unison. You went strait over to Zelo. "How's my little baby?" You said while floating up to Zelo's head to give him a chest hug. "Zelo's a big baby" Bang said laughing, continuing to watch TV. "So, I still wub my big baby" you said landing on the floor laughing. ", I had like 10 hours of sleep, and I'm tired as hell" Bang said continuing to be focused on the TV. "I am too" Himchan said as he looked at Bang. "Y'all will be fine" you said, laughing and going to the fridge. Bang took out the little green box and opened the document. "Damn, I didn't realize it was so close to time to get Jongup." Bang said, scanning the profile. "Where are we going to find him?" You said, failing to find any food in the fridge. "The LA dance studio" Bang said, continuing to scan the document. "Hell yeah" Zelo said looking at Bang. "Look what you guys have done to my little one, now he's going around and cursing all over the place!" You said laughing. "Evelyn, I'm not gonna even touch that one" Daehyun said, knowing you use the most profanity. "What time do we leave?" Youngjae asked Bang. "12pm, his session starts at 1pm" Bang said, closing the document. "Evelyn, hold on to this for me" Bang said, tossing you the little green box. "Now I have more responsibility" you said laughing, making your way to your room. Bang armed the alarm system to activate by 12pm, and everyone got ready and left the house. The studio wasn't that far, so everyone made it to the studio 20 minutes early. "Maybe we can talk to him a little early" Himchan said, seeing Jongup stretching in the studio. "Works for me" you said, getting ready to hop out of the car, rather quickly, to greet Jongup. Bang grabbed your shoulder saying "I think I got this one." You eased your way back into your seat as Bang walked over to the studio. "I still find it ironic that the one I said was cute had to be found last." You said laughing with the rest of the boys. Not soon after, Bang came back to the car. "Jongup said he will come with us after he finishes his session." Bang said standing outside of the car. "Ohhhh, so that means we have to go in and watch him until he's done." You said, then stuck your tongue out at Bang. He laughed as everyone made their way to the studio. As you watched Jongup dance, you couldn't seem to take your eyes off of him. Every move he made was completely thought out and well played. "Evelyn.......Evvvvelyn" Daehyun said laughing. "H-huh?" You said, snapping out of your daze. "He finished 2 minutes ago" Daehyun said laughing, as both of you got up to make your way to the car. "Lemme introduce myself" you said, touching Jongup's shoulder. "I'm Evelyn, and your dancing was perfect" you said smiling at Jongup. "Thank you Evelyn" Jongup said laughing, scratching the back of his head a bit. "Bang, don't you think it's someone else's turn to sit in the front? You said, trying to sit in the back with Jongup. "Evelyn, get your in the front" Bang said laughing, as you laughed and made your way to the front. Jongup was talking the whole way home, and you found him to be a really sweet, kind person. Everyone made it inside and Bang explained the security procedure to Jongup as everyone proceeded to get themselves scanned. "Alright, you're next" Bang said as he showed Jongup what to do, and told him the security code. "Alright, all set" Bang said, walking towards the hallway to show Jongup his room. Bang and Jongup soon came back out to the front room. "I know it hasn't been a week, but let's check the security system to see how it's doing." Bang said pointing to the security room. Everyone got up and made their way to the room. "I call that monitor!" Zelo said running to the monitor in the corner. Everyone laughed at Zelo's eagerness to scan through the security system. Everyone picked a monitor, except for Jongup. He just sat back and watched since it was his first day. After an hour of forwarding through tapes, nobody found anything suspicious. "I guess we're good" Daehyun said, getting up from his monitor position. "Yup" you said as you got up and stretched, while everyone proceeded to leave the room. "Wow, we finally have the whole crew together." Himchan said as he looked at everyone. "That's a relief" you said as you looked at Himchan laughing. "Well Jongup, what's your special ability?" Youngjae asked, waiting for Jongup to show everyone. "I transform" Jongup said simply, just smiling. "Can you show us?" Zelo said. "Sure" Jongup said smiling. Jongup transformed into Bang and stood next to the real Bang on his right. "The Bang on the right is lookin real y right now" you said laughing, looking at the real Bang. Everyone started laughing since they looked exactly the same. Jongup transformed back, then transformed into you. "You transform into girls too??" You asked surprised. "Yup, I can transform into anything." Jongup said, transforming back to himself. "Wow, you're good" you said, still a little surprised. "I think that's enough for now" Daehyun said yawning. "I think I'mma take a little nap" Daehyun said, while walking to his room. "I could use a nap too" Youngjae said as he followed Daehyun. "Don't we need to look at the document to see what we do now?" You said, looking at the boys walk to their rooms. "We can do that when we wake up Evelyn, I'mma little tired too." Bang said as he made his way to his room. "I guess it's naptime for the boys" you said, as Zelo, Jongup, and Himchan also followed the path of the other boys. ", I'm not tired at all" you said sitting on the couch and turning on the TV, trying to find something to watch to pass the time.