Zelo

Twisted Revelation
"I'm telling you, that's exactly what the person on the other line said!" you said as you finished telling the three boys what happened when you got your phone. They all looked at you in shock. "My question is, who would say that and why would they say that?" Daehyun said a little bit frightened. "Himchan, I can't help but think you have something to do with this" you said looking away from Himchan. "What??" Himchan asked in shock. "When I looked at your profile, it said you were allergic to pasta, yet the first place we found you was at an Italian restaurant, eating pasta.....then when I talked to Daehyun, he told me the Vitalitists should already know the deal when we try to come together, yet we had to go on a high speed chase to get you." You said clenching your fists together. "Evelyn calm down" Bang said as he saw your aurora start fuming around your body. All of a sudden you flew at Himchan about to attack him, but Bang stopped you. "Bang, let me go." You said as you continued to struggle against Bang's hold. You were just about to teleport over to Himchan, but Bang teleported you both to the balcony. "How did you do that too?" You said a little in shock, still focused on trying to get Himchan. "We all get something new when 2 new numbers are found remember?" Bang said as he looked at you. "Himchan and Daehyun can both channel energy now. I'm not sure how that works, but they got what they got for a reason, and so did we, since the new power transfer works in pairs." Bang said as you started to calm down. "Alright, let me go, I'mma just say what I have to say to Himchan." You said. "Alright, but I'm watching you'" Bang said as he made sure you didn't attack Himchan. You walked up to Himchan and calmly said "If I find out you're the one trying to kill us all, I will make sure I beat you down with everything I got before you even think about carrying out the plan to lay a finger on anybody." You said as you walked into your room to shut the door. Bang came inside and pulled up the profiles again. "What the hell is doing on?" Bang said as he looked back over Himchan's file. "2nd favorite food is pasta, interactive & humorous, allergic to nothing?" Bang said as he made sure he read everything right. Bang made his way to your room and knocked. "Evelyn, can I come in? It's Bang." Bang said leaning against the door. "Sure" you said as you opened the door with your telekinesis. "Himchan's profile matches now, I think it was a glitch to begin with." Bang says as he walked over to your bed and sat down next to you. "I still don't trust him." You said looking away from Bang. "Please just keep a good eye on him because it's 4pm now and we have to get ready to get Zelo at the cafe." Bang said. "Ok Bang, I will put up with his presence for now" you said standing up. "Thank you" Bang said as he also stood up. "Can I get a hug?" Bang said smiling. "No." You said laughing and walking away. Just as you were about to turn the corner, Bang pulled you into a hug with his telekinesis. You couldn't help but laugh at Bang's attempt to make you feel better, so you just hugged him back while continuing to laugh. By 6pm, everyone was ready to go and headed to your car. "I'm gonna be the one driving today" you said as you hopped into the drivers seat. "I'mma let Daehyun sit in the front with you, I wanna talk to Himchan in the back" Bang said hopping in the back. "Alright" you said as Daehyun hopped on the passenger seat. You started the car and headed towards the cafe. "I'm sorry about what happened earlier Himchan. Evelyn is just really stressed out right now." Bang said as he tried to ease Himchan's mind. "I understand, it's just that I'm a little hurt at the fact that she doesn't like me because of a mistake the profile made." Himchan says looking at Bang. "I think she'll give you a chance once she cools down, she's just over protective sometimes." Bang said laughing a little. "I hope so." Himchan said with a little smile on his face. "Thanks for understanding bro" Bang said as he gave Himchan a fist pump. "We're here." You said as you pressed the button to put down the front and back seat dividers. "Alright" Bang said as he opened the door to hop out. "There he is" Daehyun said looking into the cafe. "Well, let's go talk to him" you said as everyone made their way to the door of the cafe. Himchan, Bang, and Daehyun sit at the table behind you as you sat with Zelo. "Hey" you said as you looked at Zelo. "Hi" he said back all jittery like. "Awwww he's so adorable" you thought to yourself. "Thank you" Zelo said smiling. "Wait what" you said a little bit confused. Zelo just smiled. "I'm Evelyn" you said as you reached your hand out to give him a handshake. Zelo reached out and shook your hand. When Zelo put his hand back from the hand shake, he accidentally made his latte tilt a bit. "Excuse me while I get a napkin right quick" Zelo said as he got up. He soon sat back down and wiped up the mess. "He's tall as hell" you thought. "184cm to be exact" Zelo said tossing the used napkin away. "Ok Zelo, I know you can read minds" you said laughing. "I'm a Vitalitist too, and I'm pretty sure you know that since you are being so open about using your power" you said smiling. "Yeah, I know." Zelo said speaking rather slowly. "Well, I guess I'll explain everything else in the car." You said as you got up from the table. "Sounds like a plan to me" Zelo said getting up. Daehyun, Himchan, and Bang also get up seeing to it that you've talked to Zelo enough to get him to go with you guys. As everyone made it to the car, Daehyun, Himchan, and Bang introduced themselves to Zelo. You unarmed the alarm and everyone hopped in. "Well Zelo, welcome to the crew" you said as you started the car and sped out of the parking lot.