Get em

Twisted Revelation
"Bang, I'm on your trail now" you said as you continued to drive and wipe off pasta sauce from your shirt with the paper towel you got from your glove department. "Ok, I'm right behind him, and I can already tell what this dude's power is" Bang said speeding up and swerving around cars."Well besides him being a douche, what is he good at?" You said. "Can't you tell, look at your speedometer" bang said while keeping an eye on Himchan. ", I'm going 90" you thought as you swerved around another pedestrian. "Ok so it's obvious Himchan's power is speed" you said to Bang while thinking of a way to stop him. "We can just throw his into my car with telekinesis and call it a day" Bang said, now going 110mph. "We could, but people will start freaking out if they see a flying man" you said as you dodged a couple crossing the street. ", we need to hurry up before we accidentally kill somebody." Bang said as he made a sharp left turn. "I got a plan, I will gradually slow him down and you speed up next to him, open your door, and throw his into the back seat" you said while struggling to keep up with Bang. "Gotcha, we have to hurry, I'm sure people already find it weird that this dude is out running speeding Hummers." Bang said. "You're right, let's hurry up" you said as you started to slow Himchan down. Bang sped up and opened his right door while still trying not to run over anybody.Bang managed to throw Himchan into the back and put him into a telekinetic hold, then closed the door. "I got his " Bang said while starting to slow down. "Don't slow down yet, we got another problem." You said as you heard the police sirens get closer to your car. "" Bang said as he heard the sirens creeping up. You and Bang sped up when the 3 police cars started gaining up on you two. "I'm not dealing with anymore of this today" you said as you flipped the police cars into the bushes that divided traffic. "Evelyn, what the hell" Bang said as he turned into a dark alley as you closely followed. "I didn't kill them, I just made sure they were off our trail." You said. You two finally started to relax as you made your way back to the apartment.