Snooping

Twisted Revelation
You woke up in the middle of the night, still in Bang's arms. You looked up at him sleeping peacefully and just took a minute to stare. "Gosh, I feel like such a creeper." You said continuing to look at his sleeping frame. "Damn, how am I gonna do this?" you thought to yourself as you thought of a way to get out of Bang's hold and go to the bathroom. You slowly floated out of Bang's arms while holding them in place with your telekinesis. "Yesss" you thought to yourself as you made it out of the bed without waking up Bang. You slowly put his arms down and made it to the bathroom. After you were done, you decided you were gonna read some of the blueprint so you can have a little heads up for what's to come. You floated to the table and opened the 3D document. "Hmmm, let's see" you thought to yourself as you scrolled through folders and profiles. "Next is YoungJae" you said while slowly looking over his profile. "Witty and architectural" you whispered to yourself. "Aww, this should be interesting" you said while scrolling down. "We are going to find him at a Brainiac Convention".....whatever the hell that's supposed to be." You silently laughed, closing his profile, continuing to scroll. You were just about to close the document when you came across another folder. "BEWARE" you read to yourself a little confused. You opened the folder and a huge paragraph popped up. You began to read "As you continue your search for Vitalitism, you must stay focused and beware that there are deceivers ready to lead you to your destruction. Although this blueprint may be a little misleading on descriptions at times, there will never be a mix up on location. If you witness a Vitalitist displaying anything off of the following list, take the Vitalitist Seal enclosed within the blueprint and seal the deceiver IMMEDIATELY." You stood there with wide eyes as you finished the intro of the paragraph. You looked at the seal and read the description around it. "To obtain and carry the seal, channel your power into the center of the seal and place your hand right over the transferred energy" you read silently to yourself. "This tiny thing doesn't look that bad" you said as you looked at the sample size of the seal. "I guess I could carry this around, just in case" you said as you finished transferring your energy and placed your hand on the center of the seal. The seal started to travel up your arm immediately and continue down the side of your back, settling at the lower side of your back and a little above your elbow. "" you said as you realized how big it was, seeing it on your arm, barely being covered by your tank top. You looked at it a moment, then continued to read. "Only with the power of two, the seal will release its power from within you." "Ahhh" you said smiling a bit and looking at the part of the seal on your arm "so it takes two" you whispered to yourself smirking. You made your way back up to the intro of the paragraph, finding where you were. "Here we go" you said, finding your place. "None of the Vitalitists should be able to-" "Evelyn?" you were cut off by Bang calling your name. You jumped and immediately closed the document. "DAMN" you said to yourself, turning around immediately to hide the seal, breathing really hard. "Bang, don't scare me like that, I'm still paranoid from all the that's been happening" you said, looking at his tall frame. "I'm sorry" Bang said walking closer. "What are you doing out here? You're supposed to be resting up for tomorrow" Bang said giving you a hug. "I guess you're right." You said, playing along so you didn't have to show Bang the seal. "Alright, let's go back to sleep then, it's 2am" Bang said leading you back to his room, with his hand right on the arm with the seal. "Umm yeah, before I go back to bed, I'mma get another shirt from my room, I'm a little cold" you said, trying to make your way to your room. "We still didn't get that window fixed yet,the maintenance man is coming tomorrow to fix it. We have that room sealed off for now, so you can just borrow one of my shirts. "Cool" you said as Bang made his way to his closet, tossing you a black, long sleeved shirt. "Thanks" you said as you threw it on over your tank top. "Alright, I think it's time to go back to sleep now Evelyn" Bang said, floating back under the covers. "Right" you said, teleporting back into the position you were in with Bang before you got up. "Night" Bang said cuddling closer. "Night night" you replied, slowly closing your eyes.