Second Day with 2pm

A Turn of Events

-Hyuna's POV-

The next morning, I woke up to find the whole house empty. It seems that 2pm and Stella were all out. I decided to make myself a hearty breakfast as I was in a really good mood. I took out some pancake flour, eggs and sausages and started cooking. I was enjoying my breakfast when I heard a car drive up. Next moment, Emmnet came strolling into the house. "What are you doing here? Since when did you have keys to the house?" I questioned Emmnet.

"Firstly, good morning. Secondly, I am a TopStars member, why wouldn't I have a key? Thirdly, I came to accompany in case you feel bored. Well, not so much of accompany but rather to continue your training for you since I'm in Korea too." Emmnet replied and started helping himself to some of my breakfast.

I hit his hand away and mentioned for him to cook his own breakfast. I wasn't expecting Emmnet to be coming over. In fact, I was so surprised by 2pm that I didn't even wonder where he has been the whole night. After breakfast, Emmnet and I had a slow stroll around the neighbourhood to allow time for digestion. I just relaxed and enjoyed the familarity of the streets. We had only walked for a short while before Emmnet said that it was time to start training. It suddenly dawned on me that I have no idea where I was going to train at. In the past, Stella just trained me in the living room. But now, I wondered if Emmnet had rented a special space. Surprisingly, we headed back home. Emmnet went straight to a space under the stairs and opened up a door. "Oh, we actually have a dance room in our house?!" I thought to myself. It must be new because I don't remember seeing the door before. Stella must have built the room when I went back to Singapore.

"So, before we start training, I have some good news for you! We have another upcoming event and you will be joining us once again. This time, however, you will get to sing too. You can treat it as a practice stage. It will help you when you debut in the future. I will be picking the song and dance." I looked at Emmnet like it was a joke. I have performed before but that was just dance! To make me use my vocals seems too frightening. I have better control over my voice already but it still wasn't good enough in my opinion. Emmnet and I debated about the event for a few minutes. I tried to convince him that I wasn't ready for it. But like Stella, Emmnet refused to give in. I eventually gave up and we decided on a song. Since I will be part of a group again, Emmnet suggested 4minute's Hot Issue. Ironically, I got Hyuna's part.

"I will give you Hyuna's part because it will be easier on your vocals and you can show off more of your dance. This event is a special one. It will be held at a shopping mall in 2 weeks' time. It is to give recognition to people worldwide who has done great covers of the Kpop artists. TopStars was invited to be a guest, that's why you have this opportunity. Many of the TopStars members are currently preparing for their comebacks so you will have to help out. I expect you to train hard but enjoy it as well." Emmnet said, in a unexpectedly serious tone.

Without further ado, Emmnet started teaching me the lyrics and how to express them. I struggled quite a bit because it had a rap feel to it. Although I was good at my Korean now, I was still not quite comfortable with it. Luckily, I managed to get most of the lyrics by the time it was lunch. We ordered takeaway and commenced practice shortly after. Now, it was time for dance. Luckily the dance was fairly easy enough. But I feared how I would mess up when I had to sing and dance at the same time. It was certainly something that I have never practiced before. I was halfway through the dance when Emmnet had me do conditioning. After tons of sit-ups, push-ups and lifts, Emmnet ended for the day. I was totally wiped out again. But, it was actually quite fun, having a clearer purpose for my practice.

Now that practice has ended, Emmnet went back to his playful self again. He started making fun of me and I started chasing him around the living room. We were just playing around when the main door opened.

-Nickhun's POV-

We managed to end early today. I have been in a good mood the whole day. I was so excited and grateful when Stella pulled up in the driveway. I couldn't wait to see Hyuna again. I didn't get to see her this morning before we left. I patiently waited for the other members to alight before I could get off, it has to be today that I was seated at the third row. As I was getting off, Chansung was already opening the front door. I hurried after him, eager to see Hyuna. But what I saw certainly left me speechless, I could only stop at the front door like I was trespassing some property. Hyuna was playing around with this other guy. She looked up in surprise to see us. She quickly stopped whatever she was doing and greeted us timidly. I don't know why but I suddenly don't feel very good. What were the two of them doing in the house alone? I was lost in my thoughts when I heard Stella's voice. "What are you guys doing? Why aren't you going in?" Stella said as she pushed her way through.

"Oh, hey! Thanks for coming over. You're staying for dinner right?" Stella said to the other guy. "It's okay guys. This is Emmnet. He is also from TopStars." Stella explained to us. Yeah, that still doesn't explain why he was alone with Hyuna. The rest of the members just nodded and greeted him. Thereafter, they started to disappear to their rooms. I could only follow them. I didn't even get to say hi to Hyuna because after the introduction, Emmnet, Stella and Hyuna went to the dance room.

-Hyuna's POV-

I could feel this awkward tension in the house as Stella introduced Emmnet to 2pm. But it didn't meant much to me because when I had first looked up, the first person I saw was Junho. I was excited becuase our eyes met, even if it was a short moment, I am still happy. Thereafter, Stella wanted to see my progress for the event. It seems like she knew of it but didn't tell me about it. I wasn't even surprised about that anymore. Stella always has her way of knowing things and she won't bother telling me about it. I put Junho to the back of my mind as I showed Stella what I had practiced for that day. Stella seems contented enough as she left to make dinner. Emmnet left shortly after to help her and I proceeded to have my long-awaited shower. I was at the top of the stairs when I saw Nickhun come out of his room. "Hi. How was your day? By the way, who is Emmnet?" Nickhun asked me. I thought that it was weird that he was suddenly talking to me but I replied anyways. I had to get use to the idea that we were staying together and there is nothing wrong with talking to each other. "It was quite fun. I had practice the whole day. Emmnet is my trainer." I replied. I thought I saw Nickhun let off a sigh of relief. We chatted a bit and I excused myself.

Dinner that night was particulary fun. I guess with Emmnet around it will always be fun. Emmnet had a good sense of humor and he got along quite well with 2pm. It was the first time I laughed and talked so much with 2pm since Emmnet was around. I have never felt so relaxed around 2pm before. But for that night, I decided to just enjoy myself.

-Nickhuns's POV-

She looks really pretty laughing. I wish I can see her laugh more often in the future. I was really relieved when I heard that Emmnet is her trainer. I was glad that i didn't hear boyfriend or anything else. Knowing that there was no special relationship between Hyuna and Emmnet, I was actually enjoying Emmnet's company that night. That night, as I pondered about my reaction on seeing Hyuna and Emmnet together, I started to wonder if it was really just a crush or was it love?

-------------------------------

Enjoy!! Do help to promote my story if you think it's nice :)