Getting into the Course

A Turn of Events

The next week was madness. You were drowning under piles of homework and still had to worry about whether you could get into Glamour. You had immediately signed up for the course after the briefing. It was amazing how many people were interested in it.

You were enjoying yourself with your classmates in the canteen when your phone rang. *Ding ding* You unlocked it to realise that you've got a message.

"Congratulations. You have gotten a space with Glamour. You will be required to attend an additional briefing next Wednesday at 2pm. Please be punctual."

You could hardly control your excitement and started running around the canteen looking for Ailee. "I've gotten in!! I've gotten in!!" Ailee and you have both gotten in. "Finally, we get to have classes together!"

Just when you were so excited, Ailee had to remind you of your parents. "What are you going to say to your parents? I thought they didn't like it?"

 

That night, you timidly sat at the dinning table waiting for dinner to start. You didn't know how to approach the topic. Your mum sensing that asked you,"Hyuna, do you have something to tell us? You hardly touched the dishes."

You decided to quickly talk to your parents before your courage fails you. "Erm.... Yeah.. Erm.. There's something. I have signed myself up for the new Glamour course in school and I have gotten in." You quickly finished up your sentence and didnt dare to look up at your parents. Before you know it, you heard a sigh. "If that's what you want, then your father and I are fine with it. Just make sure you do well in your business course too. If not, I'll personally arrange for you to be kicked out."

You just couldn't believe your luck! Your parents usually opposed such stuff and yet, they are giving you permission to enter the course. You could hardly wait for the course to start!!