Introduction of course

A Turn of Events

Today was an exciting day, everyone in school was buzzing with excitement. There was going to be an introduction of a new course, Glamour.

You and your group of friends quickly rushed into the lecture hall as the lecturer was getting started to brief the students about Glamour.

"Glamour is an all new additional course that's you students may take up. It is on top of the course that you're going through at the monent. You will go through a rigorous training of dance and singing. You will also get to learn about facing the media and all that encompasses being a public figure like an idol. It may sound exciting to all of you, however, I would like to emphasize that students that do not make the cut may get cut off from the course. Halfway through the course, you may also be taken in by entertainment companies. If you really do get taken in, you will have a high chance of making it as an idol. For those that are interested, kindly please take the forms from me. That's all I have for you class."

Your head was reeling from that mini speech. A Glamour course was exactly what you have dreaming about, to be able to experience what an idol goes through. You were dreaming of idol life when someone whacked you in the head.

You looked up to see Ailee. "Aren't you going to get the form? I thought this was what you've been hoping for?"

"Yes yes. I'm going. Don't be such a nag." You snickered as you were still seated and dreaming.