Time for Goodbye

A Turn of Events

-Hyuna's POV-

After that dinner that day, I got to meet up with 2pm more. It was always for dinner though. Although I got to meet them more, I still feel shy and am not able to open up to them. Everytime someone talks to me, I still feel intimidated. I would not be able to meet their eyes for long periods of time. And yet, 2pm would always make the effort to talk to me directly. I was grateful for that because it allowed me to get to know the members better, not only as a fan but as a friend too. For example, Taecyon can be such a dork at times but yet caring and funny too. He reminds me of Emmnet. The members were pretty much like what you see on screen just a little different in real life.

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. Time flew past as I trained and met up with 2pm. Soon, it was time for me to go back to Singapore. I was going to start my new term in 3 days. Stella refused to let me skip a term because my parents had insisted that Stella would allow me to complete my course of study. I really don't want to leave Korea. Honestly, I have been enjoying myself. The food, the shopping, the different lifestyle has been really fun for me. To add on to my sadness, I didn't get to have dinner with 2pm again before I left. No goodbyes, just me leaving quietly.

As I sat in the plane, I started to think about life again. It's funny how I always think of life in the airplane. I can't wait to finish my school term so that I can go back to Korea and look for Stella. Why couldn't I just stay with Stella in Korea. such thoughts keep running round in my head.

-Nickhun's POV-

It has been fun these few weeks. I got to see Hyuna more often. She is still shy but I would always make the effort to try to talk to her. It seems like she was getting rather comfortable with us. During practice, my thoughts still often flicker towards her. I would wonder where is she and how is she. 

It has been almost a week since I last seen her. I wonder why she suddenly dissappeared. "Stella, do you mind if I asked you a question? What happened to Hyuna?" I enquired. I hope that Stella would not suspect that I have a thing for Hyuna. "Oh. She went back to her homeland. She's actually still a student and her school is starting so I sent her back." Stella's words crashed down on me. Does this mean that I won't get to see her again? 

--------------------------------

A short little chapter here. A little seperation does good for a relationship :) don't worry, Hyuna will get to meet 2pm again!

I've been inspired by Monstar recently, should I start another story?