Lesson 2

A Turn of Events

Wednesday couldn't come any sooner. I was so excited for the second lesson. I can't wait to learn more dance moves and take another step closer to fulfilling my dream. 

Ailee and I met up as usual and changed for lesson. Today, we were introduced to various dance styles. Apparently, the teachers wanted to try to train us to be good in various styles. I was just so in love with every single style there could be on earth. We were also taught how to eat healthily and what kind of food that could be bad for our body. It was a pretty much a theory-based lesson. But nonetheless, I was loving my Glamour lessons.

Towards the end of the lesson, Ms Yoon suddenly sprang a surprise on us. "Class! Please listen up! We will be preparing a dance in these 2 weeks as I have had news that a few entertainment group is interested in looking at you guys. This is a big chance for you guys so I hope you will be able to make the most of it. That's all there is for today."

"Wow, just when lessons just started and there are entertainment agencies coming? With my standards, I'm never going to be selected." Ailee whined to me. I tried to assure her that everything will be fine and that we just need to work harder that's all. But the truth was, I myself was wondering about that. I really really wanted to debut. Will my dream ever come true?

As Ailee and I were grumbling about that, I heard Sandra talking to her clique. "Well. It's finally going to be my time to shine. I've been waiting for this chance for ages. It's so obvious that I'm the best in the class, it's going to be effortless!" Her clique quickly agreed with her and started praising her. "That's so obnoxious of her." I wondered to myself. But truth was, I was admiring her for her confidence and I wished that I could be that confident when the entertainment agencies come. Oh wells, I can only hope for the best.