Training

A Turn of Events

After I bumped into Junho that day, I never saw him around anymore. It still feels like a dream to me when I think about that moment, how the moment I looked up I got to see his adorable face. I did not dare to ask Stella about Junho because I was so afarid that she would realise that I was crushing on Junho and make fun of me. I just was not ready to show people that I was having crushes, I was also not the type to fangirl in front of an idol too. Sure, I would squeal in delight but only in the confines of my room, that's all. Thus, I never brought up the subject with Stella.

Although I was so hyped up after I got to see Junho, that mood of mine soon disappeared as Stella started training official for me. She started off the same as Glamour lessons. She would take my weight and height at the start of every training. What surprised me was that she did not comment on my weight. I was expecting Stella to be appalled at my weight but all she did at the first training was say,"That's a healthy enough weight." After that, time was always a blur. She would have me dance for long periods of time until my legs eventually gave way. Honestly, I have never hated my school holidays so much. I never really got to enjoy this holiday of mine since my last paper. So much has happened in that short span of time. But still, I perserved.

A week has passed since I bumped into Junho and training started. Time has never passed faster for me. Everyday was just training and more training. I hardly even have the energy to call my parents every night. Today, training was even harsher. I was just getting used to the training when Stella suddenly said that it's time to do conditioning. She had me do push-ups, sit-ups and run on the treadmill. I feel like I've been through months of army. One good thing about conditioning training would be that she released me early today. By 1pm I had finished my training and Stella let me off to rest. I took this time to chit-chat with my friends and family. It has really been a long time since I did that. I also took the time to catch up on my favorite idols. I spent hours just listening to kpop and watching funny videos. Just when I was feeling normal, Stella came into my room. She looked so serious and happy at the same time. A wave of fear came over me when she gave that smile of hers. Since I have met her, I realised that Stella's smiles can get very frightening. There's just so much meaning behind those smiles. But when it comes to me in particlar, those smiles of hers means 'bad' news for me.

"Well, I've got good news for you! I know it is a bit too soon for you but TopStars has the confidence in you. We have an upcoming event and we would like you to join us. Generally, we just do covers of Kpop artists at such events. But since you have yet to have vocal training, we can place you as one of the backup dancers. Don't belittle this position because most importantly, I want you to gain experience. Actually, you don't really have a choice. As your mentor, I'm telling you that you have join us" Stella ended with a smile. There, I knew it, Her smile can mean nothing good. I'm happy about being included but I just don't have that confidence in myself. After all, I have been recently introduced to the world of dancing unlike the other members. I nodded in response, there wasn't anything for me to say anyway. "We will figure out what you will be dancing and I will let you know tomorrow. In the meanwhile, have a good rest." The life to stardom really isn't easy at all.

The next morning, I dragged myself to the training rooms. I was feeling so sore after the conditioning yesterday. I am honestly dreading the moment when Stella comes in. Just then, the door opens and in comes Stella. She always seems so fresh in the morning. I wonder how she does that. "Stop daydreaming and pay attention now. You will be dancing with the crew to Low by Flo Rida. Unfortunately, the members are busy and it'll be hard to arrange for practice sessions together with them now. You will have to practice with me until nearer to the event. Now, let's start." Stella hit the ON button and I was dancing all day again. It was a fairly fun dance, very hip-hoppish. But the moves were rather complicated, there were body waves, popping and locking and even a bit of acrobatics. I have no idea how I was going to master the acobatics moves in time. As I was performing the dance, I thought that it looked familiar. Suddenly it occured to me that it was similar to the dance routine performed by 2pm! My heart skipped a beat as my thoughts drifted off to Junho. But sadly, I was in the midst of training, I had no time to dwell on that fact. That night, I was totally wiped out, I didn't even have the strength to search that video of 2pm dancing to the song. All I know was that, I had sweet dreams that night as I dreamt of 2pm and in particular, Junho.

--------------------------------

The dance by 2pm is kinda old but I love it~

Hari Raya to everyone!! Have fun!!

Keep on reading and supporting my story :)