Bad News

A Turn of Events

Ever since the event, I have grown closer to Stella and Emmnet in particular. Now that I think back to the time when I first joined TopStars, which is not very long ago actally, the two of them have been the ones giving the most support aside from my family. I still meet up with my family every week but when I miss them very much, Stella and Emmnet are always there to comfort me and make me laugh.

Stella used to be that pretty and confident lady. But now, she is so much more. She is the older sister that I never had. I was always the one to take care of others since I was the eldest in my family. However, Stella has been taking good care of me since I shifted to TopStars. In training rooms, she was the strict trainer that took no excuses. Outsides TopStars, she was that fashionista and confident girl again. But in my room, she was the sister who showered me with care. I am beginning to really appreciate her for being part of my life.

Emmnet was another surprising addition to my life. Ever since he smashed cake into my face, we have clicked quite well. He was superb when it came to performing but he was a joker in reality. He was the one that often cheered me up when I get tired or miss my family. While Stella was the sister I never had, Emmnet was the brother I never had. I have grown so attached to the two of them, I don't know what will happen if I ever have to seperate from them. And as usual, what we don't wish for always comes, or at least that's what I thought initially.

The few days after the event, I was released to go home and spend more time with my family. I had fun just spending time with my family. It was time that I have always neglected. Now, those precious days meant the whole world to me. I even had time to spend time with Aillee, someone that I have missed much too. It was so rare that the two of us has time together. She had went to Korea for training since the end of the school term. We just shopped around and sat and talked for hours. Training was not much easy for her but she was glad, like me, that she joined Glamour classes. We also gossiped about Sandra, we basically talked about everything under the sun. She was now learning Korean but it was hard for her. I kinda envied her as her path to stardom seemed so clear. She was going train for about a year and debut. I, however, had no idea how my path looks like. It just seems to be training and training for me. I guess I am not good enough. Ailee and I parted sadly, we made a pact to keep in touch no matter how tired we get. As I made my way back to TopStars, I had this feeling that I just can't seem to explain. It felt like saddness from parting from Ailee, saddness from missing my family, happiness from being a trainee, fear for the future. It was just one of those days when I was feeling pretty much emotionally messed up.

When I reached TopStars, I went in search of Stella to inform her that I was back. She has this parent thing, where I have to report to her when I come back. I searched high and low for her but I just couldn't find her. I finally asked around and was pointed to the meeting rooms. I was going to barge in when I realised that she was in a middle of a discussion. I decided to just sit outside and wait for her to finish. I must have fell asleep while waiting for her because when I opened my eyes, I was back in my room. I went to find Stella once again. Luckily for me, Stella was just in the kitchen cooking dinner. She seemed a bit happy and upset at the same time. She looked up and saw me.

"So, I'm home. Are you okay? You seem rather upset and distracted." I said. "It's nothing much. Just good and bad news for you again. We should have dinner first then talk about it. There are still some details that I need to think over before I tell you about it." Stella said in a matter-of-fact tone. And so, we had dinner. It was so quiet that night as Stella was busy thinking. After dinner, I lingered around the kitchen and even helped with the dishes.

"I have thought it over. We are moving over to Korea." I heard Stella say. I was so shocked I thought she was joking. "Well, it's not a joke. You know, TopStars is a company that has many other sub-companies. Recently, we have been doing favours for entertainment companies and we are providing some of our people to train their people. I was in a discussion with one of the entertainment company just now and I was asked to go to Korea. I was asked to train the trainees and be a temporary manager for a group. I have decided to accept the offer and you will be coming with me to Korea. I have mentioned you just now and the entertainmet company has decided to make an exception for you. They are willing to open their training rooms for you when you go over with me. Good news is that training won't be affected but bad news is that you will have shift again. But don't worry, it's only temporary. Furthermore, when your classes start, I will send you back." Stella ended with a smile. That scary smile. She must have been worried about how to break the news to me because she seems so much happier after she finished.

Well, I have no idea why she was so worried. She doesn't really leave me with any choice, does she? I was going to have to follow her if I didn't want my training to be delayed. I can only hope for the best and pray that I can adapt. That was one thing about Stella, she doesn't leave you with much choice once she has decided on her path.

------------------------------

There's the chapter that I promised :)

2pm is nearing the story~ so do follow my story and comment if you like it so far or not :)