Bad News 2

A Turn of Events

-Hyuna's POV-

The next day, I woke up early by myself. I was kind of excited about going to JYP Entertainment for training. I am so grateful that JYP allowed me to train there even though I was not a trainee of theirs. I washed up in a good mood and went down to the kitchen for breakfast. Halfway through the breakfast, I accidentally knocked down my glass of water. That was usual as I was normally quite clumsy. But somehow, when I knocked into the glass, I had this feeling that my day was not going to go well. I helped to wash up the dishes and Stella and I took a cab down to JYP Entertainment.

-(XX)'s POV-

I woke up early today. I don't know why but I seem excited to go for practice today. That girl, Hyuna, I can't seem to get her out of my head. I've been thinking of her the whole night. I'm still feeling attracted to her. I wonder why. I happily set off for JYP Entertainment. Luckily for me, it was a short walk from our dorm. It made the anticipation more bearable.

-Hyuna's POV-

As I met up with Ms Park for my vocal lesson, I sensed this weird vibe coming from her. But still, Ms Park did not say anything but to commence lesson. Again, I struggled to control my voice. I really don't understand Ms Park when she talks about the voice coming from the lungs and what not. It pretty much sounds like greek to me. But nonetheless, I carefully pay attention to everything Ms Park says. I really want to debut early and I can only do that if I improve quickly. I didn't even have lunch with Stella but with Ms Park. We had an interesting chat and Ms Park was really entertaining. But that was only for lunch. After lunch, Ms Park went back to strict coach. She kind of reminds me of Stella. By the end of the day, I was so exhausted. Again. There was an overload of information and my voice was feeling so hoarse. It would be nice if I could practice my dance for a change. "Why can't I? Stella did mention that the rooms are open to me." I thought to myself. And so, I went in search of the dance rooms. I happened to chance upon the room that Stella was using to conduct her lessons. Stella saw me and excused herself from the lesson. "You ended so early today? I still have quite a bit to do. Do you want to go home first or practice by yourself?" Stella asked me. "I'd like to practice actually. I don't want to forget what I have learnt. Is that okay? Can I use the rooms here?" I replied. Stella then led me to a room right at a corner and gave me a list of moves and things to practice. It felt weird as I stood in the room facing the mirror by myself. In fact, it felt a bit scary. But nontheless, I plugged in the music and did what Stella instructed and I lost track of time. That's the magical thing that dance can do to me. Everything else seems to fade away as I move my body to the beats. The day doesn't seem that bad after all.

-(XX's) POV-

I didn't get to see Hyuna today. It is actually quite dissappointing. 2pm stayed in the dance room the whole day. There was hardly any chance for me to meet her. Finally, towards the evening, I managed to geta glimpse of her. I had excused myself to go to the toilet. As I was going back, I happen to notice that the dance room by the corner was in use. That room was not used frequently as we had sufficient rooms for everyone. My curiousity got the better of me and I decided to take a peek. That's when I saw her. She was working so hard at her dance. She seemed so oblivious to her surroundings. Suddenly, my day seems perfect as I saw her dance. It was like nothing else could spoil my day. If I could get to see her everyday like this, it would be sufficient for me.

-Hyuna's POV-

After about an hour of dancing, Stella came in. She had finally ended her lesson. I was just starting to get really hungry. I quickly plugged out my music and went off for dinner. Despite Stella feeling tired after a whole day of lesson, she still managed to cook a few dishes for the two of us and I ate well. As I was finishing my dinner, Stella suddenly spoke up. "Hyuna-ah, I don't know if you have heard. But, Ms Park would not be able to give you lessons anymore. It seems that there are rumours going around within JYP Entertainment and JYP has mentioned that it would not be good for you to keep training at the building. So, starting tomorrow, you will not need to come with me. Don't worry about training, I will coach you but that will have to take pace in the night. As such, you will have the morning and part of the afternoon free. You may choose to go shoppping or just be a tourist and visit places. Is that okay for you?"

There was the bad news that I've been waiting for. I let off a small sigh and nodded.  As usual, I don't really have a choice. I might as well be positive and be excited that I can get to explore Korea. But somehere at the back of mind, I was really upset. No more going to JYP Entertainment means that close to zero chance of meeting 2pm and in particular Junho again. Is our  paths only going to meet up this point? I really hope not.

------------------------------

Sorry for the late update that I promised ><

I got really ditracted by Monstar. It's a really nice show :)

Keep supporting my story and I hope you guys enjoy this short update.