Back to Korea

A Turn of Events

-Hyuna's POV-

Time passed as I devoted myself to training and school. Surprisingly, I was coping well managing training and school. It was as if I was born to do it. I missed hanging out with Ailee though. She has stopped school for a term to continue with her training. She has been in Korea this whole time. The only good news is that she was going to debut soon. She was really excited about it. I was happy for her but I still miss her. Phone calls just can't substitute meet-ups. But no matter what, it was the exam period again. Emmnet was even being nice by shortening training sessions so that I have ample time to study. He would often sit with me as he helped me with my work. Sometimes I wonder how his head can store so much information.

Exams came and went. I got back my results and was surprised that I did so well. I had thought that with all the training and distractions, my results would be suffering. Instead, I seem to be at my peak and my results were most probably the best that I have ever gotten. I happily made my way back home. Emmnet has allowed me to go home because I was to leave for Korea soon. I spent a few days just bonding with my family again. I can tell that while they were sad to have me leave for such a long period, but on the other hand, they had also gotten used to it. Goodbyes were exchanged again as I left for the airport. How can time pass so quickly? It seems like yesterday when I came back from Korea. Now it was time to go back. I was kind of excited. I am hoping that I get to see 2pm again.

This time, Emmnet was the one on the flight with me to Korea. Apparently he has some schedules in Korea in the upcoming weeks. Either way, I fell into a deep sleep in the comfy first class seat again. However, the only difference this time is that the anticipation I was feeling was making the flight feel longer than it really was. It was a relief for me to finally touch down in Korea. Emmnet led me to the car park and got into a car. I followed him apprehensively. It feels like we were stealing a car, a really pretty one too. I have begun to figure out that TopStars members like to spend a lot on cars. I still remember discovering the garage back at TopStars. It was such a shock for me. It was hardly a garage, it was a car park. Rows and rows of fast cars were lined up. Mercedes, Ferrari, Porsche. You name it and they had it. Coming back to present, Emmnet was now cruising the highway. I just sat in the passenger seat and enjoyed the scenery. Arriving at our destination, I got out of the car and looked up at the familiar building that was my home. Although it was only a short 3 weeks that I spent at this house the last time, I have gotten quite attached to it. Surprisingly, Emment did not follow me but told me he had something to attend to and he drove off. I made my way in to find it spotless like before. I opened up the door to my room to find that my room has not changed a bit. I quickly grabbed something from the fridge and had my lunch. Thereafter, I went back to my room and decided to take a nap. Airplane rides tire me quite a bit. As I was falling asleep, I thought of how the house had a different atmosphere to it. I shrugged off the feeling and fell asleep.

By the time I woke up, it was evening. It was about time that Stella came home already. I looked at my phone to realise that Stella has texted me. It was a list of ingredients for me to buy for dinner. I changed out of my sleeping wear and headed for the supermarket. There was a lot of things that was on the list that Stella sent me. It took me quite awhile to gather everything. At the end, I could only stare at my trolley. It was so much! How was I suppose to carry everything home? But still, I carried everything home. It felt like my arms were going to break when I finally see my house. It certainly did not help when there was a mini slope going towards my house. I was really depleted of my energy when I opened the gate to the house. I could hardly muster the energy to take out my keys. I kicked that main door with my leg. I thought I heard a fluster of activity from behind the door. Every second I waited seemed like an eternity. The bags were just so heavy. Eventually, I heard someone shuffle towards the door and the door was finally open. But as soon as the door was open, I got the shock of my life. Standing there, behind the door, in my house, was Junho.

---------------------------------

I've been feeling the mood to write so I'll most probbly update a lot these days :) I might update twice a day.

Keep reading and I really love reading your comments so do comment :) Your comments really encourage me to keep writing.