First Day of Work

A Turn of Events

-Stella's POV-

The next day, I quickly woke Hyuna up and we had a simple breakfast at the convenience store. I really hope that I have time to go to the supermarket after work. I really dislike eating so unhealthily, especially early in the morning. I observed Hyuna as she ate her breakfast. She seemed to be coping with the shift to Korea quite well. I understand that I have been especially strict with her during training but she seems to accepting my training without comments so that's a relief for me. I think back in time when I had a discussion with the other members of TopStars. We have all decided that Hyuna was a really special girl. A girl with great talents but all hidden as Hyuna has never received training nor bothered to make full use of her talents. As such, it was a unanimous decision that she be included in TopStars' activities as soon as possible. This was to speed up her training and to let her gain more exposure at the same time.

Focusing on present time, I gave a smile to Hyuna as I think of how much she has changed. She looked at me puzzled. "Hyuna, I think it's time for you to take your training another step forward. I think it's time for you to start your vocal lessons. I have spoke to a vocal trainer from JYP Entertainment and she has agreed to train you for me. So, while I'm giving lessons to the trainees, you will be having your vocal training. I hope it's okay if I arrange it that way." Her puzzled look changed to that of a shocked look. "I don't think I'm ready for that yet!" She exclaimed. But she knows she doesn't have a choice. That's one thing about Hyuna that I liked. When it comes to training matters, she always trusted me to make the right choices for her, even if the decisions I made were not the most appealing to her.

We took a cab down to JYP Entertainment. It was pretty early, it being 9am in the morning. I brought Hyuna up to meet her vocal teacher before I left to conduct my lessons for the trainees. She seemed pretty nervous and was being expectionally quiet on the way to JYP Entertainment. I could only hope that she was a fast learner when it came to singing.

-Hyuna's POV-

"Oh my.. It's time for vocal lessons. There's my teacher. She's quite decent looking. But she looks fierce, just like Stella. I'm so going to embarrass myself today. Why can't Stella just coach me by herself?" I thought to myself. I tried to calm myself down as Stella knocked on the door and out came a pretty lady, aged around 29. She introduced herself as Ms Park. I shyly introduced myself in Korean. I have been afraid to use Korean as I was still not quite fluent at it. I suddenly missed the times when I was learning Korean from Emmnet. Ms Park didn't waste much time. She had me follow the pitch of the piano notes she played as she tried to find out my vocal range. I never realised it but my vocal range is pretty good. It was not great but was good enough for a beginner. Vocal lesson was tougher than I thought. It's so much easier to control the whole body as compared to just the throat and chest muscles. I often messed up and went off pitch. Thankfully, Ms Park was very patient with me and she slowly guided me through breathing exercises and taught me how to control my breadth. I was pretty exhausted by the time Stella finished her lessons. I trudged out the room with Stella as we got ready to go home for the day. I must have been so tired because I didn't look at where I was going and I ended up bumping into some other person. I quickly mumbled my apologies and quickly ran to catch up with Stella. Since I was in the vocal room with Ms Park the whole day, I didn't get the chance to see 2pm again. I'm beginning to wonder if our paths will ever cross.

-------------------------------

A little update for you guys. Sorry it's taking so long for 2pm to enter the story!!

I'll try to update often these days so do look forward to my story!! :)