Lesson 1

A Turn of Events

*Monday morning*

I can't believe I'm going to finally start lessons official! I packed an extra outfit and made my way to school. It was such a beautiful morning. Everything just feels different today, it was defitnely one of those happy days. The whole day passed as usual and it was finally time to go for Glamour classes. I met up with Ailee before we went to class together. I quickly made a quick prayer and hoped that everything will go smoothly. I was really starting to get nervous. I know that Ailee is nervous too as she was being extremely quiet today. 

Opening the door, I'm met with the a bustling scene. Everybody were gathered in their own groups and chattering away. It was so obvious that these people were confident with what they have. Suddenly, I didn't seem to belong. Ailee quickly then took the lead and we walked around trying to mix around with the other students. I was actually enjoying myself when someone slammed the door open and strutted in. It was none other than Sandra, aka the rumored one who will do well. She took slow confident steps and immediately claimed her area in the center of the class with her clique. As much as I was starting to dislike her, I had to admit that she was quite pretty and really seems to have a high chance of becoming a top star.

I was lost in my thoughts and self-pity when the teacher walked in. "Class, good evening. Welcome to the first lesson of Glamour. You may address me as Ms Yoon. I have worked with trainees in Korea before so you can be assured that I'm fully qualified to train you guys. On another note, I will not be going to be easy on you guys. I hope we can work in hand to make your dreams come true. Now, lets introduce ourselves and start lesson proper."

I really hated self-introductions. I just don't like it when everybody waits for me and listens to me. Luckily, introductions passed quickly and I quickly sat down. After everybody introduced themselves, we had to take our height and weight. This was certainly embarrassing. I knew that I had an okay height but my weight certainly was not okay. True enough, after I took my height and weight, Ms Yoon said,"Hyuna, your height is fine but you will need to work on your weight a bit if you are serious about making it. But I expect you to be serious about this course so I expect a nicer number in 2 weeks."

I walked back embarrassingly. Although nobody heard what Ms Yoon said, I still felt embarrassed hearing it from Ms Yoon. I vowed to hit my target weight by the time it was time for measurements again. After measurements, there was only 30 minutes of lesson left. Ms Yoon had us do stretches. Then we started lesson proper. "Firstly, we will start with dance. I will slowly bring you through a few dance moves to get you used to it as some of you may not have danced before." Ms Yoon then demonstrated a few moves and brought us through. Amazingly, I was able to catch up. I certainly didn't look like I was totally new to dance.

Lesson ended shortly after that and that was the first lesson of Glamour. I honestly enjoyed myself and can't wait for the next lesson. I have just gotten my revised timetable. I was so happy because we were going to have lesson 3 times a week, Monday, Wednesday and Friday. It was sweet dreams for me that night, seeing my name in the top charts. How I would love for it to come true.

 

------------------------------

Please do comment :) I really hope to know how you guys feel about my story so that I can improve :)