First Meeting

A Turn of Events

-Hyuna's POV-

Stella brought me to a little ramen store near JYP Entertainment for dinner. I honestly was too tired to care about what I was going to have for dinner. The best scenario would be that I get to curl up on my bed right now. We were ushered into the restaurant and seated at a table near the corner. The setting was actually quite pretty, it had a very japnaesy feel to it. However, the lighting in the restaurant was so dim that it was adding to my sleepiness. While waiting for my noodles, I decided to wash up first. It was too tiring feeling tired, if you get what I mean. On my way out of the toilet, I bumped into someone again. Why do I keep bumping into people? I looked up to apologise and I'm frozen in that moment. It is the exact same feeling I got back then. There standing in front of me is the man of my dreams again. I was so shocked and surprised that I suddenly forgot how to use Korean. He apologised and walked away. Again. I slowly regain my senses and went back to my table. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realise that there was a group of people conversing with Stella. For a moment, I thought I had gone to the wrong table.

-(XX)'s POV-

I was waiting outside the training room as the members chatted and packed up. We rarely ended training early so we decided to catch a simple dinner before heading home. As I waited, I suddenly felt a shove. I turned around to see a girl on the floor. She glanced up slightly and mumbled her apologies and rushed out of the building. She doesn't look familiar. I wonder if she is a new trainee. Just then, the members finished packing up. They have decided to have ramen so we went to the ramen store near JYP Entertainment. I really loved this place because it felt so authentic. Just before we were seated, we spotted Stella sitting by the corner. Stella is the new teacher that JYP has invited over from some other country. We had the honor of training with her today. She really was an amazing dancer. As I stood by the side and waited for the members to finish their conversation with Stella, a girl suddenly sat at the table. She looked really familiar. "Oh! That's the girl that bumped into me just now!" I thought to myself. I have to admit that she looks quite pretty now that I get to see her properly. Stella is now introducing her. Her name is Hyuna. She seems pretty shy and sadly, she is not a trainee at JYP Entertainment. Finally the other members finished their conversation and we moved on to sit at another table slightly diagonal from them. I found myself seated at a position where I could see Hyuna. Somehow, I'm finding myself attracted to her. There's just something about her that's really attractive. I do hope that I will get to see her again even though she is not a JYP trainee. I pushed her to the back of mind as I dug into my dinner.

-Hyuna's POV-

"Wow, I have just met 2pm!" I screamed to myself in my head. I still am finding that hard to believe. Unfortuantely, I was so tongue-tied that I couldn't even introduce myself to them. Stella had to introduce me. I had to remind myself to close my mouth as Stella introduced me. It was certainly a jaw-dropping moment. It certainly isn't helping when 2pm is now sitting diagonally from our table. It was all I could do to concentrate on my dinner. But still, I caught myself stealing many glances at them, especially at a particular member. Stella must have sensed that I was a big fan of 2pm because she had this "I know what's going on" look when she caught me looking at 2pm. I quickly finished up my noodles and rushed out of the shop. Thankfully, Stella did not say anything but tried to flag down a cab. I silently followed her to the supermarket as I got lost in my thoughts. Although I didn't have the courage to say anything to 2pm, I'm still happy that I got to see them in person. How long I have wished for a chance like that. Before long, the trolley I was pushing for Stella was filled to the brim and we checked out the goods. I was totally out of breath as Stella made me carry the bags and had us walk back home. I don't get why Stella does not take the cab at times like this. I quickly dumped the groceries in the kitchen and escaped to my room. I took a long shower and then I simply lay in bed lost in my fantasies. At some point of time, I must have drifted off to sleep as my fantasies and my dreams started to jumble up. I can't wait to go back to JYP Entertainment for my training. Hopefully, my dreams and fantasies can become reality.

------------------------------

There might be a bit of time difference as I change the POV. I wanted to clarify that in case you guys get confused. And, I purposely put (XX) so that the person is unknown. I wonder if you guys know who that guy is :)

I'll most probably update again tomorrow so do look forward to it :)