Days In Singapore 2

A Turn of Events

-Hyuna's POV-

Ever since my return to my homeland, I've been feeling so empty. Back at TopStars, I was treated like a little princess by Emmnet but there was just something missing. Nickhun and I would text regularly and call each other every night. He was actually really sweet over the phone. But that was the problem, it was over the phone. I certainly could not just run to him when I feel sad or down like other girlfriends do. I knew it was going to be tough when I accepted him, but still I can't help but feel a sense of hollowness whenever I think of him.

School resumed as per normal and I had my trainings. Stella is now working on a song for me and I can't wait to see the song she has written. But other than that, my life was a bore. It was training and school, school and training. The only thing that would seem exciting is that my birthday is approaching and by then, I would be able to take my driving license. I can't wait to get my hands on the Audi R8 I saw in the garage. 

Time passed as I led my boring life. Finally, it was time for 2pm's comeback! Nickhun has refused to let me have a sneak peek at their mv. He insisted that I should only wait the video when it's released to the public. I was actually quite angry at him over that. I mean, what kind of boyfriend is he? Why did he have to get so secretive over the mv?

But still, I waited. It seemed forever before the mv was released. As I watch the mv, I began to become confused. The lyrics talk about a guy regretting letting a girl go. Most of the lyrics don't apply to me but yet, when I hear the chorus where the boys ask for the girl to return, I can't help but feel like they were singing to me especially the parts sung by Junho. I no longer liked him but why do I feel so conflicted as I hear him sing?

I pushed away my feelings as Nickhun called me. We chatted happily over 2pm's new song and I congratulated for finally making a comeback in Korea. All too soon, our call had to end. It always ends too soon, either I was busy or he was busy. As I hang up, my thoughts wandered back to how I felt as I listened to the song. It couldn't be that I still had feelings for Junho do I? I shake my head to rid myself of such thoughts. I should be contented with having Nickhun. I mean how often can a girl from overseas even get to meet her idol? I can't ask for anything more, it can't get any better than this