Boxing Day (Part 2)

A Turn of Events

-Hyuna's POV-

I look up in surprise. I never would have thought that he would come. I am having mixed feeling about this. Why is he here when I just broke up? Suddenly the pieces all fit together.

"Junho, Nickhun sent you here didn't he?" I asked.

-Junho's POV-

I've been pacing around at TopStars all night. I gazed out at the window as I wondered how the date between Nickhun and Hyuna went. I know I shouldn't be this concerned but I am. I was just watching the television mindlessly when Nickhun walked through the main door. He looked pretty defeated as he said,"She is by the river. Good luck." I stared at him in shock as he went back to his room. I quickly grabbed my jacket and dashed out. I quickly flagged a cab and hurried down. I was frantically searching for Hyuna when I saw her, sitting on a bench crying. I placed my jacket over her shoulders and she peeked up from under her hair. She looked pretty shocked to see me.

-Hyuna's POV-

I tried to calm myself down as Junho took a seat beside me. A slightly awkward silence fell between us. I was still trying to assemble my mind when Junho spoke. "Hyuna-ah, I'm sure this is not a good time but I've been in love with you for a long time. I don't know how you feel but Nickhun must have given me this chance for a reason." Somehow, when Junho said those words, everything fell into place. It is true that I have been in love with Junho for a long time too. I should never have accepted Nickhun. Knowing this only made me more guilty and confused and afresh wave of tears came down again. Junho seemed pretty shocked to see me crying again but he just gave me a hug and patiently waited for me to stop.

"You are right. No, Nickhun was right. I do love you. And, it was dumb of me to have accepted him. It was foolish and reckless of me." I chocked out the words.

"I love you, I do." I whispered as I took the courage to take a look at Junho. All I could see was a man who really did love me too.

---------------------------

SOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR TAKING FOREVER! But I promise I'll finish up this story soon :) In the meanwhile, keep commenting and enjoy <3