Good News

A Turn of Events

-Hyuna's POV-

"Oh my gosh! This can't be true. I must be hallucinating. I must have really missed 2pm." I thought to myself. But no matter how many times I blinked, Junho was still standing by the door. He gave a small smile as he realised who I was. "Oh! Hi! Let me help you." I think that's what I heard. I was still stuck at the moment when the main door opened. It was only when Junho's hand brushed against mine before I was brought back to reality. He took some of the grocery bags from me and headed off to the kitchen. Unfortunately, Junho was not just a hallicination because the next person I saw was Taecyon. He immediately relieved me of the other grocery bags. All this time, I was still standing by the main door. I just couldn't seem to recover from the shock of seeing Junho. I finally managed to gather my senses and made my way to the kitchen where I knew Stella can be found. The scene in the kitchen was not what I was expecting. I was still expecting Stella to be alone in the kitchen, maybe with Emmnet, cooking dinner. I entered the kitchen to see Stella cooking like expected, but the thing different is that Junho and Taecyon were part of the scene. I gave myself a small pinch on my cheek to ascertain that I was not dreaming. Ouch, it really hurts. 2pm is really in my house.

As my mind started to accept the reality, I was suddenly conscious that I was not looking my best. I was sweaty from walking back from the supermarket and my hair is most probably in a mess since I did not bother combing it on the way out. I quickly greeted Stella and made my way back to my room. I decided to take a soak in the bathtub to give myself time to collect my thoughts and to calm myself down. I had just finished drying my hair when I heard a knock on my door. I opened it to find Stella. She let herself in and sat herself down.

"I know it must have been a great shock for you just now. But there's been a change in circumstances. I am now a part-time manager for 2pm. That's why they are here. You remember Kim Bum? He was actually one of the manager for 2pm, however, he suddenly resigned as such JYP was looking for a manager very urgently. I decided to help him out a bit. So now, 2pm will be staying with us to make it easier for me to look after them. Well, I'm sure you won't be affected much by this arrangement so nothing much for you to worry about. I will still be able to train you like always." Stella explained to me. "Now that you know what is going on, let's go down for dinner."

I look at her and hoped that she would suddenly say that she was joking. But no, she still looked like her serious self. I guess I wasn't given the choice again. But thankfully, this is a choice I was glad I was not given. As a fan, to stay in the same house as 2pm is like the best a fan could ever hope for. As Stella made her way to the dinning area, I followed after her meekly. I thought I have grown more confident since I went back to Singapore. But no, I am still shy in front of these guys.

-Nickhun's POV-

I remember that day when Stella and JYP both came to find us. They informed us that our manager,Kim Bum, has just tendered his resignation and now we were under Stella's care. Usually a change of manager was very troublesome, but knowing that Stella was our new manager made things seem so much more positive. Just a week after we changed managers, 2pm was shifting to Stella's house. I must admit that the house looks very impressive. It was also certainly bigger than our dorm. Our dorm semmed miserable now that we get to see Stella's house. There were only 3 extra rooms at Stella's place so we had to share a room with another. I managed to get a room with Teacyon. Junho was with Junsu, while Chansung was with Wooyoung. It was a comfortable enough arrangement.

Back to present, I was in my room when I heard a knock on the door. It sounded pretty angry. I was making my way down the stairs when I saw Junho open the door. I was rather surprised to see Hyuna standing on the other side. She too looked pretty shocked to see Junho. I saw that she was carrying a lot of bags that looked really heavy. Before I could help her, Junho and Taecyon has already helped her. I could only pretend that I was going to watch the television. It would be too awkward if I talked to her. I saw her make her way to the kitchen and then up the stairs. Shortly after that, Stella made her way up too. I guess Hyuna still doesn't know that we have shifted in.

I helped set the table for dinner that night. I wanted to wait for Stella and Hyuna to come down before I started dinner. But with 2pm around, it seemed impossible. Chansung was already halfway through his huge bowl of rice. We had a pretty tough practice session today and everybody was starving. Luckily, a few minutes after 2pm started dinner, I saw Stella and Hyuna join us. Hyuna was everything I remembered her as. She was still shy. After Stella has talked to her she doesn't seem that surprised anymore. The moment Stella and Hyuna joined us, I realised that the other members seemed more polite. Before that, they were squabbling over the dishes. But now, they are very politely taking their fair share. I pushed some dishes towards her before the others could devour all of it. She threw my a small smile and took her share of the dishes. Somehow, that one smile instantly brightened up my mood. Small talk started and the atmosphere became that of the past, like all the dinners that 2pm has had with Stella and Hyuna.

After dinner, Hyuna volunteered to wash the dishes. I know the members were all relieved as they really hated doing the dishes. I saw her scrubbing the dishes and decided to take the chance to talk to her. "Hi. I haven't seen you around." I started off in English.

"Oh, hi." she responded. "I have school going on back at my hometown. Now's my school holidays, that's why I can come back to Korea."

She seems more comfortable using English I am beginning to realise. She has a good command of the Korean language but she is still more comfortable with English. I totally understand how she feels becuase I have been through it too. As she washed the dishes, I would dry them. As we did our respective duties, we chatted. Sadly, all good things come to an end. She finished her last dish and excused herself. She must have went back to her room becuase I heard a door close. Thereafter, I too made my way back to my room. It has certainly been exciting for me to see Hyuna again. I was also glad that I took the initiative to talk to her.

-Hyuna's POV-

All throughout dinner, I didn't dare to take my eyes off my rice. It was only when Nickhun pushed some dished towards me that I gave a small smile. Thereafter, it became less awkward and I managed to finish my dinner peaccefully. I decided to be nice and volunteer to wash the dishes. 2pm seemed really relieved when I offered to do it. I was halfway through the dishes when Nickhun suddenly came up and talked to me. He was actually really nice. But still, I had hoped that it was Junho that came to talk to me. Nonetheless, I had a good time chatting with Nickhun. Soon, I have finished the dishes so I excused myself and made my way back to my room. I think I have experienced enough excitement for the day. I was actually feeling tired even though I have slept so much. I fell into a deep slumber as I thought about the fact that I was staying with 2pm now. I was right all this time, our paths together were not ending but rather it was just the start.

---------------------------------

Another chapter done. Enjoy :)

Do let me know how's the story so far :)