Briefing

A Turn of Events

-Hyuna's POV-

Finally, the day of the briefing came. I've been feeling anxious the whole week, trying to anticipate what the course would be like.

Ailee and I quickly found seats in the lecture hall and scanned the surroundings for any other familiar faces.

"Everyone here looks so professional!! I have never taken dance before I'm sure I will never be picked by any entertainment agency." Ailee was whinning non-stop to me. "Don't worry so much seriously. I have never dance before too!" I tried to assure my best friend.

Just then, the teacher-in-charge and the course manager walked in. The course manager was dressed in a simple outfit, white top with jeans. Yet, she easily commanded the room as she stood at the podium. I honestly wished I had her confidence, body, hair, everything! 

"I'm sure all of you have dreams of being a star. To be able to stand in front of thousands who will chant your name. That sounds all fun and magical. But! Don't ever forget that the people that have experienced that have been through very rigorous training. There are also those who have been through the training and never get to make it big. It all depends on your willingness to sacrifice and to practice as if your life depends on it. You will have various assignments related to modeling, acting, dance and singing. I really do hope that you guys will do well. Lessons will start next monday after your normal lessons at the dance studio. So please do be punctual and I hope you all will get to become the next big thing!! Thank you!" The course manager concluded her briefing and left the whole hall buzzing. I can hear the chatter coming from all the different directions. Suddenly, the biggest urge came and I made a promise to myself that I will do my best and debut.