JYP Entertainment

A Turn of Events

Kim Bum seemed nice enough as he placed our luggage at the back of the van. He didn't question or seemed surprised by the amount of luggage we brought. In fact, he seemed more awed to see Stella. My head was reeling after I heard that he was from JYP Entertainment. Was I going to get to meet 2pm? It's like a dream come true if I could get to see them. It was an hour's drive from the airport to the entertainment agency. Or at least that's what Kim Bum said. It was not too soon into our journey when we met with a traffic jam. It was the morning rush hour. The fact that I missed breakfast on the plane was really not helping my mood. I was starving and we are stuck in a jam. A journey that should have taken an hour ended up using 3 hours. I was so bored to tears in the van.

Unfortunately for me, Stella insisted that we complete the tour of JYP Entertainment first before we get something to eat. She said that it would be rude to let others wait. Being a nice and obedient me, I tried to ignore my hunger and followed Stella into the building. Honestly, never in my entire life would I have imagined myself standing in an entertainment agency. I don't know why but everything seems so intimidating and nerve-wrecking. I tried to calm myself down and imitate Stella's confidence. Although I have grown more confident through the course of my training, I still tend to feel small in such situations. We were brought to an office and given refreshments. I grateful devoured the snacks. Stella must have realised how hungry I was because she don't comment on my finishing up the snacks. Not too long after, a guy walked in. He wasn't very tall but he seemed to exude the feeling of business and power. Now that I take a closer look, I'm struck speechless. That's JYP standing right in front of me! I quickly mumbled my greetings and we all had a seat. It was a short discussion but still long enough to irritate me because I was starting to get really hungry again. Both JYP and Stella must have sensed my impatience because they suddenly brought the discussion to an end. However, my ordeal was not over. We were brought around to visit the training rooms and to see some of the trainees. I felt so shy and afraid. The looks that the trainees and dancers gave me made me feel insignificant, like I shouldn't even be there in the first place. 

Lucky for me, Stella did not intend to chat with the trainees so our tour ended quite quickly. I was really happy when Stella told me that it's time to go home. Sadly, I didn't get to see who I wanted to. I can only hope that I get to see them when I go for training with Stella. I hopped into the van after Stella and Kim Bum drove us to our new house. As I got out of the van, I'm struck speechless for the second time that day. The house was amazing. It was three stories high and really spacious. The exterior had an old European feel with touches of modern. The interior was defitnely modern and there were 5 rooms in total. I wonder why there are so many rooms. As I walked around my new house, I came to realized that this house was not provided by JYP Entertainment, rather it is a property that TopStars owned. No wonder it looks so nice and expensive.

I walked up the stairs and opened up the very first door on the left. There was a huge queen sized bed with pretty purple sheets. The whole room was decorated very nicely with a cottage feel. This had to be my room. Without looking at the other rooms, I quickly placed my bag in that room and claimed it to be mine. After Stella and I freshened up, we headed out for a simple dinner by the roadside. Stella was due to start work the next day, which means that I have training the next day too. As such, after the simple dinner, we simply strolled along the neighborhood and headed back home early. Korea doesn't seem that bad a place after all. After a call back to my family, I quickly washed up and fell into a deep sleep as I wondered what would tomorrow bring to me.

------------------------------

How is it so far? Please do comment so that I can improve too.

I'll try to update often for the upcoming week as its my study break. I keep procrastinating for my studies as I keep feeling like writing another chapter and another chapter >_<

Do keep the views coming!!