Days In Singapore

A Turn of Events

-Hyuna's POV-

As the plane touched down in Singapore, so did my mood. I was so reluctant to go to Korea at first but now I don't want to come back. As I walked out of the airport, the first person I saw was the one I have missed, Emmnet. He happily waved me over. He was standing by a really sleek looking car. For a moment, I was distracted by the beauty of the car. It was my first time riding in such luxury cars. I gave Emmnet a hug and entered the car in awe. The interior was just as sleek as the exterior. I was so fascinated with the car that I didn't realise that we had arrived at our destination. I looked around in confusion. I was surprised to find myself at my home, I thought I would be brought to TopStars. "Stella thought that you should spend some time with your family since it has been a long time. I will pick you up on the day you start school." Emmnet explained to me. I thanked him and made my way home.

I happily opened the door to find my family out. I forgot that it was a friday and everybody had school or work. I took the chance to clean up the place for them. Cleaning the house was something I really hate but now, it seems like such a simple thing that I can do for my family. Soon, everybody came home one by one. I happily embraced all of them. I also showered them with gifts that I have gotten them from Korea. For that 3 days, I was just contented to spend time with them. It was painful again for me to leave them on the day my school started. Every goodbye still feels difficult for me. It didn't help as my sister clinged onto me as I left for school.

Going back to school after all the training I have been through felt different. The looks I was getting from people was getting really uncomfortable. I could only pretend nothing has changed as I made my way to class. Luckily for me, my classmates treated me like they usually did. There were a lot of questions thrown at me but they were still friendly and accepting towards me. School was boring as usual and it passed in a flash. I was starting to feel normal again but then when I saw Emmnet in the porch, I knew that something is really different now. I was now a part of TopStars, no longer a simple girl from a normal family. I let off a sigh as I got into the car. It was back to training again. The only good thing was that Emmnet was the one coaching me and it was really fun.

My days back in SIngapore passed like that. School, then training, sleep and back to the same routine. The only thing different is that Emment included a lot of other things in my training. I was exposed to more dances, mastered the Korean language better, I was also gaining better control over my voice. Aside from Kpop dances and hip-hop, I got to learn latin dances and even ballet. Although it was a wide variety, I thought that it really helped me as a whole. I was even contemplating learning other languages like Japanese. In addition to dance and language, Emmnet would often cheer me up by teaching me various skills. Sometimes it would be archery, sometimes self-defence, one of my favourite would be horse-riding. My days in Korea were soon put to the back of mind. I would remember how fun it was with 2pm but time with Emmnet has really cheered me up a lot. Under Emmnet's guidance, I slowly but surely transformed. Unknowingly, I have become more confident. I was leaving behind my old self and changing to a new me. I was becoming more and more like the TopStars member.

For the first time in my life though, I really hoped that exams would come soon. Emmnet and Stella has agreed to let me go back to Korea during my holidays. I think partly because both of them are needed in Korea during that period of time. Either way, I can't wait to finish my exams and go visit Korea again. But for now, I will have to be contented with my life and concentrate on training.

-Nickhun's POV-

For weeks I never got to see Hyuna. If only I had thought of getting her number, but our relationship just didn't seem at that level yet. I could only wait for her return to Korea. 2pm was going through tough preparations for our comeback in Korea, as such, I was often tired out. But yet, when I was not feeling that tired, I would still think of Hyuna. I still constantly wondered if she is doing fine and when will she come back to Korea. I don't know why but I keep hoping for her return. She is but a stranger that I have talked to a few times. Why does she keep appearing in my thoughts? I really didn't expect my affection for Hyuna to run so deep. I thought that as days go by, I would eventually forget about her. It is afterall just a crush right? But still, I find myself waiting and hoping for her return.

---------------------------

Slightly longer chapter to make up for the previous one :)

Do comment and help to promote my story if you think it's nice :) Many thanks <3 

And, I'm still comtempleting a new story. Should I or should I not? It'll about the rich~